Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Jessica B.
Vance, AL
Not a huge fan of Miller but my husband loves it. I think it’s more of a mans beer. Easy to find and usually pretty cheap
Christine C.
Rigby, ID
It's got a good lighter flavor. I can't stand strong beers so this one is a good one for me. It's not too spendy either.
Kristen E.
Corpus Christi
Miller lite is a smooth beer that has great flavor. It is not to heavy of a drink and is nice to have on a hot summer day
Mackenzie B.
Monroe
A good, affordable beer. Definitely not my favorite however. Would prefer a Coors Light or Bud Light over Miller any day.
Karissa M.
Sapulpa
Prefer high life but if you're looking for a low calorie beer this isn't half bad. Decent taste, goes down fairly smooth.
Ashley V.
Valrico
Always have to keep a pack of beer in the fridge! Definitely affordable, & the taste is great. Only beer I actually like
Crystal P.
My best friend loves having these at her house. They have a great 24pk. I think they are a good everyday beer for dinner
Liz S.
blanchester
Favorite, favorite, favorite beer. I use to be a bud girl, now because of my husband’s influence I now Love Miller lite.
Amy M.
Orbisonia, PA
Miller lite beer is a good tasting beer, personally I’m not a big beer drinker but this is one beer I can stand to drink!
Jami Z.
Clifton Park, NY
Being from the mid west I absolutely love this beer!! Throw a couple green olives in it and you have a Minnesota martini!
Carolimar M.