Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Erica B.
Rockwood, TN
You will not come into our house and there not be a fridge full of Miller lite. Always mine and my husbands main beer!
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I purchased this beer at my local grocery store. It is a nice light beer. It does have a bit of a metal taste however.
Keri B.
Weatherly, PA
My favorite beer. The only one I drink. Goes down so smooth with a great life taste. Perfect for a dinner beer as well
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
My go to beer! Miller Lite. I prefer this over any other, and it's pretty low calorie and low carb! So it's a win win!!
Miranda M.
North Charleston
Miller Lite is my go-to drink. It is very reasonably priced and my favorite beer over all of the more expensive ones.
Deanna S.
Croydon
I feel as though the cans have a great taste and the price is very reasonable. I try to buy a case as often as I can.
Emily E.
Guilford
THE BEST. Most flavorful of the "standard" beers out there. Always my go-to! Love that it's affordable, and delicious
courtland k.
Little Rock, AR
I don’t prefer miller lite but it is a beer that i will drink! it seems to taste more wheaty than the others i like.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
Before a tailgate you have to grab a case or miller lite. Miller lite was actually one of the first beers I enjoyed.
Elizabeth M.
Bluefield
Good and affordable beer. Nice selection is you can't afford Corona. I would buy this beer and reccomend it to others
Carolimar M.