Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #29 in Beer

Emilio R.
Lite but still a full body beer. I can enjoy Miller on a good weekend out or with a hardy steak or chicken dinner.
Alison M.
Attleboro
one of my favorite light beers. it's inexpensive and tastes really good, i prefer miller light to coors and others
Alison M.
Attleboro
Tami W.
Justin, TX
Great light beer. Affordable and comes in a variety of cans, bottles and aluminium cans. Many cases to choose from.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
This is my husbands favorite affordable beer. He enjoys it and we usually keep it in the house. It is a good price.
Gracie V.
Northport
This is a good American beer. I never get tired of it. It’s a staple for Americans. It has nice packaging as well.
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
This is my boyfriends go to beer he grew up on it so this is what he is used to its not bad and had a smooth taste
Riley P.
Gans, OK
I don't drink beer that much but I think this is one of the best ones I've had. It's what most of my family drinks.
Erica M.
This beer is my favorite out of all! This is my regular, ride or die.! Very smooth going down and love the flavor.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I'm not a huge Beer Drinker but I do love Miller Lite is the best tasting beer I've tried and it is very smooth.
Carolimar M.