Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Dayana V.
Beer isn’t my favorite, but Miller lite is definitely my go to. Lighter beer and better flavor. Doesn’t taste watered down.
AlwaysAudry B.
Smooth, light taste. Reasonably priced. I would recommend to friends and purchase again for sure!! Enjoyable expirience! !
Stormy D.
York, PA
Another light beer that's not aa strong tasting as the regular and miller I think is generally a cheaper brand too overall.
Hillary R.
Miller Lite Beer is a great light and crisp beer. Not expensive and always gets the job done especially on draft.
Kristyn D.
Gulfport, MS
I'm a Miller girl through and through it seems. It's the beer I buy the most often because it's cheap and honestly so good.
Courtney D.
Sugar Land, TX
Affordable for a case of beer compared to others. Easy to drink and share with others. Definitely will purchase again
Abigail C.
This is my husband’s go-to in terms of a good taste and price combo. You can always find some Miller lite in our household.
Mykalanne J.
Walker, MI
I love Miller Lite! I am not a big beer drinker however I enjoy this beer over all other beers. It is smooth and flavorfull
Felicia B.
Kankakee, IL
Miler lite is the brand my family likes to drink. We prefer the bottles but the cans stay cold. They are usually widely I.
LaKoda S.
United States of America
This is my 3rd favorite beer. I call this my call beer because I usually drink it while watching the Dallas cowboys games.
Carolimar M.