Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Sergio B.Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Briana J.
Ice cold Miller lite goes down so easy and tastes great on a hot day. It’s usually my go to beer of choice. It’s a good price too
Jami W.
Bedford
Great taste less filling. What else is needed to say? Oh and the box is cool. It never breals on me, and they have cool clothes.
Ani L.
Sumner
My husband loves miller. I personally don’t have a preference towards Miller light. It has a little bit of a skunky after taste.
Amanda (.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite light beer and is a great price on top of the great flavor. There is nothing like a fine Pilsner such as Miller Lite.
Kenzie B.
Muncie, IN
Miller Lite is probably my favorite “cheap” beer. The tasting is refreshing when cold and is a great pick me up after a long day.
Karen M.
nanticoke, PA
omg this beer is the best. i use to drink coors light but that doesnt agree w me anymore. This is the key to wetting your whistle
Cara H.
Show up with this to a party and you’ll be the coolest kid around. Cheap. Easy to drink. Perfect for games, gotta be ice cold.
Krystle R.
Elizabethtown
So so. Taste great when it doesn’t taste stale. I have an issue when I purchase this beer that it taste horrible half the time
Brookelle B.
Lakewood, CO
Good beer for the money! Goes down smooth and always a go too from my local liquor store. You can find it anywhere you go too!
Amy L.
Tulsa
Miller lite is the best cheap beer! It’s light, but still has a good taste to it. I keep it stocked in the fridge at all times.
Carolimar M.