Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #27 in Beer

Mykalanne J.
Walker, MI
I love Miller Lite! I am not a big beer drinker however I enjoy this beer over all other beers. It is smooth and flavorfull
Samantha T.
Cartersville
This was the first beer for me to taste it wasn't to heavy or to strong and tasted. I will definitely buy this kind again.
Courtney D.
Sugar Land, TX
Affordable for a case of beer compared to others. Easy to drink and share with others. Definitely will purchase again
Carly S.
Melissa
The husband’s favorite beer for outdoor parties, BBQ’s, and pool lounging. There’s usually a 12 pack in the outdoor fridge!
Logan P.
I never was a fan of beer. Until I went to a party and they had this. My favorite beer of all time. And it’s pretty cheap.
LaKoda S.
United States of America
This is my 3rd favorite beer. I call this my call beer because I usually drink it while watching the Dallas cowboys games.
Joanne B.
Fort Mc Coy, FL
Miller light beer is a bit bitter to me but my uncle retired from there so ive drank it many times, its just not my taste.
Felicia B.
Kankakee, IL
Miler lite is the brand my family likes to drink. We prefer the bottles but the cans stay cold. They are usually widely I.
Abigail C.
This is my husband’s go-to in terms of a good taste and price combo. You can always find some Miller lite in our household.
Macie M.
Wichita
Very delicious and I love the variety and the service was very good I had the best time I had to go back and get the drink
Carolimar M.