Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Brooke T.
Franklin , IN
Always keep the fridge stocked with some Miller Lite! The packaging always holds all of the beer. The value for the price is awesome!
Melissa C.
As a person who isn’t into beer I like this one. It’s not too strong where it makes you sick. I hate beer but this one isn’t too bad.
Kristi J.
This is another favorite in my house. Still a pretty good flavor for sacrificing carbs and calories. Easiest to access at bars also.
Chelsea J.
Spotsylvania, VA
We love Miller Light. We buy it for parties and gatherings. It’s never done us wrong! It’s been passed down generation to generation.
Samantha R.
This is a great beer. It’s got a nice taste. it’s inexpensive. Plus bc you can find it almost anywhere it’s become one of my Go-Tos.
Hannah M.
Buena vista , PA
Party party party. My go to beer. Price is perfect, most people like it. Andddd it doesn’t get old after drinking one after another.
Melissa G.
Tallahassee, FL
I think this is the best of all light beers and will drink it a lot in summertime. Its about $12 for a 12 pack so the price is good.
Deanna G.
Good taste for a good price! Havent met many people that really dont like it. Dont know what beer to get? Play it safe and get miller
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
A more pricy light beer so not one I’ll drink every night, but still good on nicer occasions or when company comes over. Good brew.
Courtney G.
lewisville , TX
Miller light is my go to beer. It’s not expensive and out of all light beers, I feel like i get the most out of Miller. Good taste.
Carolimar M.