Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Christy C.
Trussville
Love having cans. They fit into my koozies better. I enjoy light beer rather than dark beer so this is a good choice for me. I’ve bought these at has stations and grocery stores.
Shelby S.
Culloden
Yuck. If I wanted to drink toilet water I’d share with my dog. This stuff is so gross. Not too bad once you’re already buzzed. But at that point you’ll drink about anything lol. Not a fan of miller at all.
Kate D.
Staten Island, NY
I love Miller Lights! We purchase these when we go camping every summer to drink all throughout the day and night. Nothing to improve in my book. Affordable, great product! Will definitely purchase again.
Tracy G.
Carbondale
Cool refreshing beer on summer day. Husband only drinks miller lite. He has been drinking it for 20 years. The quality is the best there is when it comes to beer. We always have our refrigerator stocked
Taylor S.
Franklinville, NJ
My absolute favorite beer ever! Perfect with any meal and doesn’t leave me bloated like most beers! This will always be my go to drink when I am in the mood for a beer   Miller Lite Beer
Elizabeth Z.
This is one beer i personally enjoy drinking . Nice crisp taste. It is what it says it is a true fine Pilsner! A little more than bud light but I’d personally would rather pay for the quality of Miller light
Tessa V.
Demarest, NJ
I have a soft spot for Miller Lite because it was all we drank throughout my college years, haha. As of now I enjoy craft beer more so when I go out to the bar this is not my usual beer order. If it was offered at a party I probably would accept it, but since finding craft beer I haven’t touched a Miller Lite.
Angela L.
Hatboro, PA
Party staple right here! Great standard beer to keep on hand for planned and unplanned get togethers. Great value and clean logo - love the new update! Repeat customers here and we will definitely keep purchasing!
Laura G.
Villa Park
Honestly I love light weight beer. To me it feels more water less beer but that’s my personal opinion. I love it because i can easily get drunk off maybe 8, and might or might not hit dependslol anywho this has been my favorite beer forever ! I love the taste of it can’t wait to drink after I give birth!
Koren K.
Westover, WV
Where do I begin. This beer is just great all around not only do you get great quality and quantity for your money there's a reason it's been around as long as it has
Carolimar M.