Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

america m.
kansas city
this beer is goodbit not the best it has a little flavor of water and that is not good so i just bought it once and not any more
Ericka H.
My go to beer of choice. It's just simple yet good. Perfect thing to crack open after a long days work when you're ready go relax
Kenzie B.
Muncie, IN
Miller Lite is probably my favorite “cheap” beer. The tasting is refreshing when cold and is a great pick me up after a long day.
Morgan D.
Gulfport, MS
This is an everyday home staple for us. Smooth great taste, not expensive by any means. And it is low on calories. Can’t beat it.
Kyrah B.
Kenova
This is a nice flavored beer. I'm not big into drinking this kind, but my husband loves it. It's definitely a go to in our house.
Karen M.
nanticoke, PA
omg this beer is the best. i use to drink coors light but that doesnt agree w me anymore. This is the key to wetting your whistle
Jami W.
Bedford
Great taste less filling. What else is needed to say? Oh and the box is cool. It never breals on me, and they have cool clothes.
Briana J.
Ice cold Miller lite goes down so easy and tastes great on a hot day. It’s usually my go to beer of choice. It’s a good price too
Nicole D.
Magnolia
Not a big beer drinker but if I am going to have beer this is my go to. It doesn’t make me feel as bloated as most other beers.
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Not the best beer but definitely one that I will go to before others. This one is in my top 5 for sure. Smooth and good flavor.
Carolimar M.