Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #29 in Beer

Samantha T.
Cartersville
This was the first beer for me to taste it wasn't to heavy or to strong and tasted. I will definitely buy this kind again.
Mykalanne J.
Walker, MI
I love Miller Lite! I am not a big beer drinker however I enjoy this beer over all other beers. It is smooth and flavorfull
Mykalanne J.
Walker, MI
AlwaysAudry B.
Smooth, light taste. Reasonably priced. I would recommend to friends and purchase again for sure!! Enjoyable expirience! !
Jamie K.
San Antonio
We always have Miller lite in our fridge! Very smooth and doesn't cause a headache the next day. Unless you drink to much!
Macie M.
Wichita
Very delicious and I love the variety and the service was very good I had the best time I had to go back and get the drink
Felicia B.
Kankakee, IL
Miler lite is the brand my family likes to drink. We prefer the bottles but the cans stay cold. They are usually widely I.
Courtney J.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the beer my boyfriend prefers. It's easy to swallow and oddly doesn't taste that bad. It's not that pricey either.
Karissa M.
Sapulpa
Prefer high life but if you're looking for a low calorie beer this isn't half bad. Decent taste, goes down fairly smooth.
Christine C.
Rigby, ID
It's got a good lighter flavor. I can't stand strong beers so this one is a good one for me. It's not too spendy either.
Carolimar M.