Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

america m.
kansas city
this beer is goodbit not the best it has a little flavor of water and that is not good so i just bought it once and not any more
Ericka H.
My go to beer of choice. It's just simple yet good. Perfect thing to crack open after a long days work when you're ready go relax
Briana J.
Ice cold Miller lite goes down so easy and tastes great on a hot day. It’s usually my go to beer of choice. It’s a good price too
Karen M.
nanticoke, PA
omg this beer is the best. i use to drink coors light but that doesnt agree w me anymore. This is the key to wetting your whistle
Amanda (.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite light beer and is a great price on top of the great flavor. There is nothing like a fine Pilsner such as Miller Lite.
Morgan D.
Gulfport, MS
This is an everyday home staple for us. Smooth great taste, not expensive by any means. And it is low on calories. Can’t beat it.
Kyrah B.
Kenova
This is a nice flavored beer. I'm not big into drinking this kind, but my husband loves it. It's definitely a go to in our house.
Jordan G.
Joplin, MO
If im going cheap this is my Choices of beer. It tastes good, comes in 18 packs, and is really cheap. Definitely does the job.
Michelle S.
Elkhart
Miller Lite is my beer of choice for home and when I am out and about.  I enjoy this best on tap with a few olives in it.
Amy L.
Tulsa
Miller lite is the best cheap beer! It’s light, but still has a good taste to it. I keep it stocked in the fridge at all times.
Carolimar M.