Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Veronique L.
Pottstown
1st and always choice ... room temp or ice cold I love this beer and also cook with it ... this is what u'll get if u come to my house
Jennifer N.
north America
This is my favorite drink. I used to drink Bud Light and now I can't even handle the taste. Miller Lite by far has the smoothest taste
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
Miller light is definitely a favorite not only because my boyfriend works for miller. But for the smooth refreshing taste that it’s has
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Great pack of cans to please anyone coming over looking for a beer. Definitely not disappointing, great to share. Would purchase again.
Amber B.
Azusa
Drinkable if there’s no other beer around, this isn’t something I would go out of my way to buy. It’s affordable but not my cup of tea
Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
A good go to on the run, not my first choice but affordable and always available when you need or if you think a group will be sharing
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
I really don’t like beer that much but this one is my favorite. It’s not to harsh and has a great taste, it is my go to concert drink.
Trudy N.
Not a beer drinker, so my review is not one of a frequent beer partaker. I do, however enjoy an apple ale that I believe is from Miller
Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
Fine. Comparable to PBR. I wouldn't buy it for myself unless there was a deal at the bar, but I will drink it at a party if it's free.
Amber D.
Quinlan, TX
It's miller time!! This is my choice of beer if I had a choice at the time. If I'm buying, this is the beer just go to. It my favorite
Carolimar M.