Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Sergio B.Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Ryan G.
San Antonio, TX
Same as the bottles. My in laws/family love this beer and it is always in the fridge. You can’t go wrong with a light beer at the price point.
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love miller lite beer.. i think it has a good taste and it's not too strong for me. I do recommend to anyone of my family members or friends.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Who doesn't love some Miller Lite if you haven't tried this beer you definitely should it's a big thing in Texas and we absolutely love it here
Sarah M.
New Franklin, OH
My go to light beer! Nice mellow taste, light, refreshing, affordable and easy to drink. I prefer Miller light over bud light anytime actually!
Cassie M.
Eden Prairie
Miller Lite is a good lite beer. It’s refreshing and crisp.  Cans are light and easy to handle, and the case is easy to carry too.
Candy R.
Limestone
I bought this beer because I had someone that told me that it was the best beer to drink and my honest opinion I wasn't very satisfied with it.
Mary S.
Goes down easy - it's refreshing like water! Great in the summer. Very affordable! Definitely a beer for long day- drinking bcuz it's so light
Becky M.
Saint Helens, OR
Perfect size to enjoy at the end of the day when it is time wind down after a long day of work. We buy this size because of cost and quantity
Shanda W.
Fairfield
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but when I do this is 1 of the 2 I will go for. It goes down smooth and doesn't have an overpowering beer taste.
Olivia S.
Katy
Great tasting, light, and affordable beer! Miller is my go to when I pick up a case at the store. This is a brand I would have in the fridge.
Carolimar M.