Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Becky M.
Saint Helens, OR
Perfect size to enjoy at the end of the day when it is time wind down after a long day of work. We buy this size because of cost and quantity
Shanda W.
Fairfield
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but when I do this is 1 of the 2 I will go for. It goes down smooth and doesn't have an overpowering beer taste.
Olivia S.
Katy
Great tasting, light, and affordable beer! Miller is my go to when I pick up a case at the store. This is a brand I would have in the fridge.
Raye H.
My husband drinks this beer and loves it. He says it reminds him of his dad as he also drank this brand. I'm not a big beer drinker myself...
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Not a fan of Miller personally but that all goes upon preference I find it to be a little on the expensive side with not such a great taste
Kellie N.
Favorite beer to chug at tailgates, barbeques, and any other binge drinking event. Goes down easy and tastes better than other lite beers.
Anactacia K.
Andalusia, AL
This isn't my favorite, but I'll drink it if nothing is left over. It will give you a good buzz, but you may have a hangover the next day.
Daphne W.
My father always drank this as his beer of choice great beer and a great taste. Much better than other brands. Always seems to do its job!
Jessica O.
Elizabethtown, PA
This will always be a go to when In need of a case of beer! Love the aluminum cans and the screw top, and for the price you can't beat it!
Irene Z.
Lakeland, FL
Not my favorite but you'll find it everywhere. It's a very popular beer around Florida. It's not too dark but it still has a strong flavor.
Carolimar M.