Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #29 in Beer

Ashley C.
Cool Ridge, WV
A good go to on the run, not my first choice but affordable and always available when you need or if you think a group will be sharing
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Great pack of cans to please anyone coming over looking for a beer. Definitely not disappointing, great to share. Would purchase again.
Mercedes K.
Champaign, IL
Fine. Comparable to PBR. I wouldn't buy it for myself unless there was a deal at the bar, but I will drink it at a party if it's free.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
I really don’t like beer that much but this one is my favorite. It’s not to harsh and has a great taste, it is my go to concert drink.
Samantha s.
Franklin, TN
Miller light is definitely a favorite not only because my boyfriend works for miller. But for the smooth refreshing taste that it’s has
Trudy N.
Not a beer drinker, so my review is not one of a frequent beer partaker. I do, however enjoy an apple ale that I believe is from Miller
Samantha R.
This is a great beer. It’s got a nice taste. it’s inexpensive. Plus bc you can find it almost anywhere it’s become one of my Go-Tos.
Hannah M.
Buena Vista, PA
Party party party. My go to beer. Price is perfect, most people like it. Andddd it doesn’t get old after drinking one after another.
Melissa C.
As a person who isn’t into beer I like this one. It’s not too strong where it makes you sick. I hate beer but this one isn’t too bad.
Deanna G.
Good taste for a good price! Havent met many people that really dont like it. Dont know what beer to get? Play it safe and get miller
Carolimar M.