Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #29 in Beer

Tara B.
Kittanning, PA
Agaon cannot handle the aftertaste of this beer. It will also give me a grand old headache the next day...have 2 kids..so no more of thsy
Delores M.
Summit Hill, PA
Miller light is my favorite beer! It is light, but has enough flavor to not taste like carbonated water. The preferred beer of my squad!
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product it tastes smooth and smells not overbearing great price and most my friends like this kind too great for party or bbq
Rubby K.
El Paso
Una bebida muy fresca y a mi en lo particular que no bebo tanta cerveza me cae muy bien , no me lastima él estomago , su sabor muy fresco
Megan S.
This isn’t one of my favorite beers. It’s ok but not amazing. I got my from the gas station down the road from my home. It’s ok. Just ok.
Trudy N.
Not a beer drinker, so my review is not one of a frequent beer partaker. I do, however enjoy an apple ale that I believe is from Miller
Gabriella F.
San Pedro, CA
Great pack of cans to please anyone coming over looking for a beer. Definitely not disappointing, great to share. Would purchase again.
Tori P.
Friendswood, TX
I really don’t like beer that much but this one is my favorite. It’s not to harsh and has a great taste, it is my go to concert drink.
Kelli K.
Rhinelander
Out of all the beers that we have had, we like this one the best. Although we do switch up to pbr at times. Bit miller allll the time.
Amber D.
Quinlan, TX
It's miller time!! This is my choice of beer if I had a choice at the time. If I'm buying, this is the beer just go to. It my favorite
Carolimar M.