Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Caitlin S.
Quaker City, OH
Miller Lite is fantastic for any party because it’s just that, light! You don’t lose anything in flavor when drinking this beer though, you would think it’s lacking in flavor since it doesn’t leave you feeling totally bloated, but it’s got a great body and goes down really smooth.
Jennifer R.
Fort Wayne
This particular beer is actually very popular with my clients from work! I end up buying this for a lot of VIP guests. I personally thought this was a “so-so” brand, but it still proves to be popular!
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
Good old Miller Lite, one of my the first beers I ever drank, and probably one of the better tasting beers I've ever had. I like Miller Lite because of it's 'not so intense' flavor, if this is your first time drinking, this should be the beer you drink. I also appreciate that you can get a nice buzz, you don't necessarily get messed up after 3 beers, you could get messed up if you wanted to though. Here's to Miller!
Anyury A.
Tampa
Realmente es deliciosa me encanta llegar a casa todas las tardes después de un duro día de trabajo y sentarme simplemente mirar mi jardín y tomar mi cerveza normalmente tomo 2 para relajarme antes de ir a tomar un baño es mi favorita
Gianna H.
philadelphia
I hate beer. Any other beer is so gross to me. On a saturday night I normally will drink one of these miller lights and they are so good. I really enjoy them cold. I would recommend these to anyone.
Stefanie L.
Pittsburgh
I’ve been an avid Miller Lite girl for as long as I remember. I no longer frequent establishments that don’t serve a Miller Lite. The tase is smooth and light yet still has good body. We always have Miller stocked in the fridge!
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I’m personally not a big beer drinker.. but when I do drink beer it’s miller light. I cannot do all the ipa beers and super hoppy. I just need something classic. So therefor I go for Mille light.
Stephanie H.
Miller light is an ok cheap beer that’s not too filling. I picture myself being ok drinking these at an outside BBQ. It’s not something I would turn down, but not something I would purchase for myself
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
Good beer. Not too filling. The price isn't bad at all. Great smooth flavor and not too filling either. I buy this beer whenever I feel like I need consistency after trying out different brands.
Ashley T.
San Antonio , TX
It’s an easy go to on the way to a pregame, everyone seems to like it. Best kept cold and the can is pretty easy to shotgun. Can’t go wrong with miller lites but I like the glass bottles better
Carolimar M.