Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Gail M.
Cedar City, UT
Miller Lite is only 96 calories and 3.2 carbs. It beats out the "others" in carbs and taste. It has a clean crisp taste and does not taste like water!
randi a.
temple
The only way I have been able to actually drink this is when playing beer pong. I am not a fan of the flavor but it tastes ok warm too which is good.
Savannah A.
Memphis, TN
Don't really care for the taste. I don't think beer is my alcohol of choice. I find whiskey, wine, or fruity drinks more enjoyable in my opinion.
Kristin W.
Danielsville, GA
Love miller lite nothing better than ice cold Miller. It’s a smooth beer with lots of flavor. Priced nicely also and the throw back cans look great.
krista k.
It's a go to for my friends when we're hanging out and drinking, definitely a social beer. Not if you're looking for anything fancy or great tasting.
Lisyet T.
I really love their taste, is one of the better American-produced light beers. I definitely recommend it! Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans
Amanda C.
Bushkill, PA
This is the only beer I can drink that doesn't give me a headache it is my go to beer during a football game love a cold tall one with some hot wings
lydia w.
Phoenix, AZ
Why make a light version of a beer that's not very strong or tasteful anyway? If you don't want all the calories, don't drink beer. Not a fan at all.
Mercedes N.
Delicious! Perfect for relaxing after a long day, but even better on game days! If the family likes it then I love it. My go to beer for any occasion
Heather R.
Manor, PA
The only light beer I will drink. It's light enough on your stomach, but still have enough flavor for beer lovers looking for something not as heavy.
Carolimar M.