Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Elizabeth W.
One of my go to beers. Smooth refreshing taste without too much harsh hop. Nothing particularly special but great for a ballgame or with maryland crabs.
Laura W.
Wooster
Miller Lite is typically my beer of choice! It has a nice lite flavor and is perfect for those who aren’t huge fans of beer, or don’t like strong ones.
Nicole G.
Mount Clemens
My favorite beer miller lite. I just like the taste compared to other beers. It is affordable and you can buy it nearly anywhere so is also convenient.
Ali D.
Baltimore, MD
I mean, it's Miller Lite. What can you really say?? It's like drinking alcoholic water. Sometimes you just want a mild little beer to pound down a few!
Samantha B.
Staten Island, NY
Miller lite is by far my favorite beer. I enjoy lighter beers, and this has come to become my favorite. If you like light beer this is the one for you!
Kim E.
Grand Rapids, MI
As far as I am concerned this is me and my husband's go to beer. We are huge fans of Miller Lite. No aftertaste and no hangover in the morning. Yummmm
Gail M.
Cedar City, UT
Miller Lite is only 96 calories and 3.2 carbs. It beats out the "others" in carbs and taste. It has a clean crisp taste and does not taste like water!
Kayla B.
Ironton, OH
Love this liquor great taste, affordable price, comes in many great flavors that are so fun to mix up! Been buying this for years, it’s a great value!
Jennifer J.
I'm not a beer drinker. I bought this for my girlfriend and this is her favorite go to beer. Will drink this over everything. Big plus, no beer burbs!!
Lisyet T.
I really love their taste, is one of the better American-produced light beers. I definitely recommend it! Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans
Carolimar M.