Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Nicole N.
Belle Mead, NJ
Miller Lite is a go-to beer for my friends and I. I can't imagine a party without it! I also love how many calories are in the beer because it's not as heavy
ChaunRai M.
PARIS, TX
Miller is a great affordable beer for your everyday backyard party. Toss it in the freezer for a few minutes and it goes down so smooth. Love me some Miller.
Lexi M.
Winter Haven, FL
I really enjoy Miller lite. It's what I like to call my weekend beer. Great for just sitting back and relaxing. It hits the spot after a day of sun and fun.
Krista S.
Adairsville, GA
I have never tried a miller product that was bad. I love all of them. They are all so refreshing and crisp. Great products and the prices are good as well
Karla R.
Medford
Miller lite beer is a crisp, light, refreshing beer. This is our go to beer an everyone enjoys it at our parties. It doesn’t make you feel full an bloated.
Angie W.
Chesapeake
My SO is a loyal Miller Lite fan!! His one and only fave....besides me of course😉 Keep the fridge stocked and loaded for game day and those long work days!
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
Miller Lite is my beer of choice. It’s almost always on draft at the bars. But at home I prefer them in cans. It’s a good price for a beer that taste good.
shyanne s.
Winchester, KY
Miller is my go to beer! You get a nice warm buzz, but you can’t drink them too fast because the bubbles will make your stomach upset. I drink these a lot!
Tatum C.
Ew. This stuff taste like pee to me. Maybe it’s because I’m not a huge beer drinker but totally not worth the money. I do know people who like it though
Jessica M.
Atlanta Georiga
This is my favorite low carb/calorie beer. The flavor is great and it’s nice and light. I love the 16oz cans and the value is better than the 12 oz cans
Carolimar M.