Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Jessica S.
Charleston, WV
I’m not a big beer drinker but when I do drink beer I pick Miller Lite to me it has a smoother taste than most beers and this is the cans they sale at my local beer joint
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Typical light beer.  Not bad but not wonderful either.  I prefer to drink beer out of a bottle or glass.  The can just feels weird to me. IDK why
Nicole M.
Milmont park
The go to for any tailgate!!! Grab a case and go and know that everyone at your tailgate will be happy with the excellent choice!
Brittany G.
Popular beer. Decent price. Not a tight budget beer nor a high end priced beer. Taste isn’t all that amazing tho
Alyssa J.
Scottdale, PA
Ah, my favorite cheap beer. Will definitely buy again. I can drink more than a few before I get a buzz though
Samantha P.
Pottstown, PA
Amazing amazing amazing get lit with a nice ice cold beer with friends and family can’t go wrong 🤗🤗
Taylor J.
Williamsburg, KY
This is the best! It’s always been my go to. It’s not too heavy or too light! Great beer!!
Hope C.
Pendleton, IN
I got this for my Halloween party. It was cheaper and worked well for beer pong. I didn't like how fast it got flat though. That part didn't really work for me.
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Typical happy hour beer. You get what you pay for you can get this cheap it’s OK. Not something I want to drink all night though, although a lot of people do.
Kylie D.
Culver
We like to pop open a cool millers lite on a hot summer day after a long days work. Whether it be outside on the deck or inside for dinner. Always a pleasure.
Carolimar M.