Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this beer and it is so refreshing after a long day of work. I started drinking this beer 3 yrs ago after needing a change in my beer. The price is very affordable and I do recommend this to others.
Sara T.
Cumming, GA
It’s a really good light beer. It’s cheap and great for parties. It doesn’t have a strong taste so it’s easy to drink for people who don’t like beer. I’d highly recommend this beer!
Nikki A.
Great beer for a quick buzz. Very cheap and great tasting. I always buy at least one of these during a night out. Smooth taste not to bitter or hoppy. I really like this beer especially on a hot day.
Jesse G.
Dyer
Best lite beer ever!! This one of my most favorite lite beers! It’s kinda of high dollar but it’s worth the price cause it do t leave a nasty after taste in you’re mouth like most lite beers do.
Isabel B.
Houston
I love this beer so much like I never get enough if it its taste it’s just like sour sweet and it meets my expectations to the root it’s packaging is very nice and. Comfy I would buy it again.
Crystal H.
Love this beer one of my husband and mine go to beer taste light and doesn’t bloat you as bad as other beers really wish they mad more packs of the 16 oz cans I love those lumi bottles!! But definitely still recommend to friends
Shanna R.
What can I say?! It's beer! Just kidding, Miller Light is always great tasting and amazing. The only thing is that I prefer it in a can to a bottle, no clue why, it just tastes better to me.
Samantha M.
Dover, DE
The best beer around, I really enjoy how smooth it goes down and how well it is paired will all types of food. It’s reasonably priced and well worth the buy. I am overall satisfied with miller lite, and all of the other products they make.
Brandy R.
Brainerd
I’m not a huge fan of miller myself- but it reminds me of my grandma and she is one of the greatest humans in this whole world. Miller lite is her favorite. She always has it in the fridge.
Brenda H.
Pilot Grove
This beer is a great compromise of other Lt beers when beer drinkers can't decide on one light beer Great to share with anyone who is a light beer drinker. It is an extremely great value and has a cool refreshing taste.
Carolimar M.