Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #27 in Beer

Brittany W.
Fond du Lac , WI
I like Miller beers but there typically not my go to beer unless they’re on sale. I’m happy with it and I like the taste but again- not my go to beer. Repeat customer but only if it’s on sale. I’d recommend to others if the price is right
Lacey H.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I like this beer not to harsh for my taste it’s very affordable I think the price fits well. Yes very nice packaging not bad. Yes it meet my expectations very well. Yes I would buy it again very much so.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this beer and it is so refreshing after a long day of work. I started drinking this beer 3 yrs ago after needing a change in my beer. The price is very affordable and I do recommend this to others.
Crystal H.
Love this beer one of my husband and mine go to beer taste light and doesn’t bloat you as bad as other beers really wish they mad more packs of the 16 oz cans I love those lumi bottles!! But definitely still recommend to friends
Brenda H.
Pilot Grove
This beer is a great compromise of other Lt beers when beer drinkers can't decide on one light beer Great to share with anyone who is a light beer drinker. It is an extremely great value and has a cool refreshing taste.
Brandy R.
Brainerd
I’m not a huge fan of miller myself- but it reminds me of my grandma and she is one of the greatest humans in this whole world. Miller lite is her favorite. She always has it in the fridge.
Samantha M.
Dover, DE
The best beer around, I really enjoy how smooth it goes down and how well it is paired will all types of food. It’s reasonably priced and well worth the buy. I am overall satisfied with miller lite, and all of the other products they make.
Katie S.
Gordo, AL
Dad loves this. I don't hardly drink this kind often, but when I do, it's a great drink to drink when you are sitting back on the porch, or watching college football in the living room.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
Great for grabbing a big pack for parties on domestic beers. I️ like to grab a pack of these to mix in with craft beers, since you’re not sure who likes what types of beers these days.
Yuhe J.
Germantown, MD
It is light and it is cheap. This is the go to beer when theres too many people and too many expectations to fulfill. Nothing special about this brand, it is just something that everyone drinks. Overall good.
Carolimar M.