Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #27 in Beer

MaryGrace S.
San Diego
I’m not a beer connoisseur, but this isn’t one of my favorites. However, if you’re out floating the river or on the beach, this beer is sure to be found in the cooler. I will say it’s not as hoppy as Budweiser.
Charlotte T.
Miller is a great light beer for everyday drinking. It has a good quality, balanced flavor especially for the calories. We are more fans of craft beer, but Miller is our go to light beer for weekends or events.
Laura S.
One of my favorite go-to's. Easy to drink and doesn't fill you up. I always bring this to family gatherings and friend's houses. The price is pretty great too and you can find it at most stores and restaurants.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
A classic. Acceptable pretty much anywhere and anytime. A must by for cookouts and a case is usually enough to bring to a cookout. Easy drinking and I will definitely be purchasing again in the near future.
Nancy H.
Eden, NC
This is beer is very smooth, easy to chug and drink. It doesn’t make you bloated or make you burp. The flavor is quite nice and can be mixed well with anything. It is good to drink on a pizza and wing night.
Vickie M.
Hebron, KY
It’s smooth going down and is good while hubby and I socialize. Mid priced I suppose. We usually pick it up at the grocery. It tastes better than a cheap cheap beer. We have and will certainly buy it again.
Andres R.
Jacksonville, FL
Miller Lite is one of my favorites too. It taste amazing and goes down so smoothly. Tailgating wouldn’t be the same without Miller Lite right there with me. Always bring good times and amazing party beer.
Kelly H.
LOCKPORT
It's a refreshing in between beer or great on a hot summer day or when you are camping or doing work outside... tastes good. This is one of those kinds of beers that you can drink with anything. Over the rocks is good. I keep mine freezing cold in a beer fridge to maker sure it's extra cold when drinking.inexpensive.
Tara F.
Parma Heights , OH
Miller Lite is one of the light beers I will drink second to Bud Light or Coors Light. The taste is ok but I will choose it if the other two are unavailable. It is very affordable and I would buy again.
Cindy L.
Ruskin, FL
This is my go to beer! I have been a Miller Lite girl for a long time! It’s the only beer I will drink because the flavor is just perfect and goes with EVERYTHING!! I will always stick to my miller lite!
Carolimar M.