Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Haley H.
Theodore
I mean it's beer. It does the job. The taste isn't as bad as a IPA, it's bearable. But still not my first choice. It's the middle man, it's what you buy when you don't want keystones. It gets you drunk? So it met my expectations!
Hell yeah Imma buy more.
Amber Nicole W.
Myrtle Beach , SC
It’s alright. A good lite beer. I like it better than bud light. It’s a great let’s go fishing beer. It’s very lite and the taste is almost watered down which is great if your not a beer fan. Which I can’t consider myself but this is my second choice.
Abigail H.
Miller Lite is my FAVORITE lite beer ever! It has a rich, full-bodied taste with less calories than a non lite beer. It doesn't taste watered down. I hate that not as many places sell Miller lite as Bud lite because it tastes so much better than Bud.
Britni A.
Phillipsburg
Great for a nice kick back with friends. Enjoy beer pong? Miller lite is a lite crisp beer that you won’t mind loosing with. Delicious and satisfying. First beer I was ever able to stomach and i always recommend it to my non beer drinking friends.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Really decent beer. Crisp taste and always fresh. I prefer it in a bottle but a can is perfect for a trip to the lake or beach. I don’t really drink any more but if I do it would be a Miller lite. I am usually overall satisfied with every aspect of the beer.
Ciara S.
Mount Sterling
It' a great beer, light beer. It is very affordable compared to other prices. Easy to find can buy at almost any store or liquor store or even restraunt. It' doesn' bloat me like most beer. It also doesn' give me heartburn and has a great taste
Mary W.
South Haven, MI
Fresh, light taste! Great on a warm day. Perfect relaxer for the end of the long day. Grab a beer, sit in the couch and relax with your feet up. This won’t weight you down. It is crisp, fresh and tastes best cold. And it won’t break the bank!
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
This is definitely the go-to beer purchase for our house. It's got a good taste and has a super affordable price. Not to mention you can almost always find it on sale. It's vastly available at pretty much any store that sells beer.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Miller lite is by far the best light beer there is, less calories and doesn’t taste like water! Our house always has at least 3 of these cases in our fridge for the weekend & it’s what we bring to get togethers. Very good price!
Kristen M.
New Salem, PA
I know many people say Miller is a "cheap beer" but it's my favorite! Always at a good and reasonable price. It can be purchased at almost all beer stores. It's light enough to go down smooth and easy. Can never have just one
Carolimar M.