Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
This is my favorite beer. I’ve been drinking it for probably 10 year, and it’s my fiancé’s favorite too. It doesn’t taste as watered down as other light beers, and the taste is just better in general. Definitely would recommend to others
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
This is a typical everyday beer. It takes pretty good and goes down smooth. Not my favorite but I will drink it if it's there. I would definitely prefer something a little better but this is a good everyday or party beer.
Erin N.
Baton Rouge
As I said in previous reviews, I’m not a huge beer drinker AND that Michelob is always my go to whenever I am in the mood for a 🍺 BUT Miller Lite has surprised me lately. My boyfriend is a Miller Lite fan so we always have it in our house and it actually isn’t bad!
Susan D.
Newark, DE
Oh, Miller Lite. The go-to beer for any college kid that can afford more than old English. It’s light, goes down easy, and has that traditional beer taste. Since I’ve been exploring a lot of other beers lately, I hadn’t had miller lite for awhile. I purchase a pint at BWW for 2.25 yesterday and it’s just not that great. It goes flat easily and not much going on taste wise. It’s still getting three stars though because it is still my go-to cheap beer
tailor e.
It doesn’t get much better Han a classic can of Miller Lite. This was my fathers favorite beer while I was growing up and now it’s a favor of my husbands. When in doubt, you can absolutely never go wrong with Miller
Bethany Y.
Mille lite is sooooo good! It’s smooth and my second favorite beer. I used to drink it all the time and I still occasionally do. Way better that bud light which is really watered down tasting. I would recommend.
Kaylee B.
For the longest time I was a bud light fan. As I got older I prefer the taste of Miller way more so than other beer brands. It goes down so much smoother & the after taste is way more enjoyable in my opinion.
Lindsay G.
Minot
This is typically our go to, when we want to drink beer. Always meets our expectations, packaging is clean nicely trademarked. Classic summertime ice cold beer after a long day. I would recommend to others
Ellen L.
Greenville, SC
Miller Lite is a great light beer for day drinking, but can be on the more expensive side of lighter beers. Great for day drinking, but doesn’t have the most flavor for light beer. Would recommend other light beers over Miller.
Amber D.
Ford City
This is my families go to beer. We always have it on hand. It’s cool a refreshing any day of the week. It goes great with backyard barbecues or camping at the creek. We love it and recommend it to others.
Carolimar M.