Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

kristen m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my all time favorite cheap beer! It’s low in calories. It has a lite flavor! It’s cheap as heck for a30 pack! I definitely recommend this beer for anyone looking for something inexpensive and tasty! It’s not a hard beer and goes down smooth! Delicious and refreshing on a hot day! I drink this while doing yard work!
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I drink a lot of craft beer and I enjoy the taste of beer in general. I like to branch out and try new things. However, those craft beers come with more alcohol and more calories. Miller lite is my go to beer for a summer party or any event that involves day drinking. Drink more, get drunk slower, way fewer calories.
Derell G.
East Lansing, MI
A great taste at a great price, this is always a good option for drinks for any major gathering, either at my place or if I'm meeting friends at another place. You can get this at any retailer that sells alcohol so it is always very easy to find. Box fits nicely in the bottom of the fridge.
Alaa E.
Hialeah, FL
I love beer. Beer makes me happy. Beer makes the world go round. WOULDN’T YOU LOVE SOME BEER?! A nice and delicious beer paired with tor favorite sports event, what a time to be alive! Have I mentioned how much I love beer!
Danielle B.
Mayfield, KY
To be honest with you i'm not really a beer drinker so it didn't really make me start drinking this religiously. It was light tasting but really tasted like any other lite beers out their. I bought it at Walmart not to overboard on price, but gets the job done like any other beer.
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
This is my go to for beer. Not only does it taste better than any other beer, it’s about the same price, and has fewer calories. I usually buy it at Walmart because it’s a little by cheaper than at liquor stores (which is usually the case). Would most definitely recommend!
Haley H.
Theodore
I mean it's beer. It does the job. The taste isn't as bad as a IPA, it's bearable. But still not my first choice. It's the middle man, it's what you buy when you don't want keystones. It gets you drunk? So it met my expectations!
Hell yeah Imma buy more.
Abigail H.
Miller Lite is my FAVORITE lite beer ever! It has a rich, full-bodied taste with less calories than a non lite beer. It doesn't taste watered down. I hate that not as many places sell Miller lite as Bud lite because it tastes so much better than Bud.
Amber Nicole W.
Myrtle Beach , SC
It’s alright. A good lite beer. I like it better than bud light. It’s a great let’s go fishing beer. It’s very lite and the taste is almost watered down which is great if your not a beer fan. Which I can’t consider myself but this is my second choice.
Britni A.
Phillipsburg
Great for a nice kick back with friends. Enjoy beer pong? Miller lite is a lite crisp beer that you won’t mind loosing with. Delicious and satisfying. First beer I was ever able to stomach and i always recommend it to my non beer drinking friends.
Carolimar M.