Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Rob S.
Wyanet, IL
This is just the ticket for me when I am thirsty. It goes great with whatever I am eating , doesn't make me feel full and is good all by itself. I like it better in glass bottles tho. This is always available no matter the store or club I go to.And my friends like it , course , they would drink anything thats free.
Amber Z.
This beer is very good! I.T has a very smooth taste, a great flavor. It’s always fresh and it’s smells good. I.T doesn’t compare to other beers I’ll always choose miller lite over any beer it’s the best
Gabrielle S.
Numidia, PA
Miller Lite is a high quality, affordable beer that is so easy and enjoyable to drink. I would recommend this to all of my peers who are looking for a staple beer.
Tamara M.
AKRON
Standard lite drinking beer. Nothing to write home about. This is one of the light beers I would purchase if it was cheaper than the others at the same given time.
Dillon S.
Lyles, TN
I am going to be honest this is not a beer I really like too much. It is a very strong flavor and I am not a big fan of that flavor so it's hard for me to drink.
Elizabeth W.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This is the perfect beer for those looking for the refreshing taste of beer but without the heavy feeling! This is our go to beer. Perfect for those summer nights and bbq’s!
Trenia M.
Hattiesburg
Miller has been our favorite beer by far, and for many years. We have tried other beers but the taste is not the same. Miller Light just keeps us coming back. I would recommend to any beer lover and even to beer connoisseurs. It is the best. Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans
Alaa E.
Hialeah, FL
I love beer. Beer makes me happy. Beer makes the world go round. WOULDN’T YOU LOVE SOME BEER?! A nice and delicious beer paired with tor favorite sports event, what a time to be alive! Have I mentioned how much I love beer!
Débora B.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I love beer, and I think Miller is one of my trust brands when I want to drink with my friends. Is a good kind of packaging because it’s easier to carry around. It’s a different kind of my favorite kind of beer so I don’t think they have to change anything. I love the brand.
Rachel C.
Frederick, MD
I like this beer but it's not one that I usually buy unless I'm comprising with someone else I'm with. This is my boyfriends favorite beer so I tend to sneak some if I don't have any of my own. It tastes pretty good and it's cheap. It's comparable to coors maybe even bud light and is pretty low in calories. I have nothing bad to say about it I'm just loyal to my favorite beers hehe
Carolimar M.