Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Alaa E.
Hialeah, FL
I love beer. Beer makes me happy. Beer makes the world go round. WOULDN’T YOU LOVE SOME BEER?! A nice and delicious beer paired with tor favorite sports event, what a time to be alive! Have I mentioned how much I love beer!
Caitlin S.
Quaker City, OH
Miller Lite is fantastic for any party because it’s just that, light! You don’t lose anything in flavor when drinking this beer though, you would think it’s lacking in flavor since it doesn’t leave you feeling totally bloated, but it’s got a great body and goes down really smooth.
Débora B.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
I love beer, and I think Miller is one of my trust brands when I want to drink with my friends. Is a good kind of packaging because it’s easier to carry around. It’s a different kind of my favorite kind of beer so I don’t think they have to change anything. I love the brand.
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
I use to drink these a lot , one of my top 5 favorite beers. This was a weekend staple in college. Good deal especially if you use online rebate apps to purchase. Good overall taste. I do recommend this.
kristen m.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is my all time favorite cheap beer! It’s low in calories. It has a lite flavor! It’s cheap as heck for a30 pack! I definitely recommend this beer for anyone looking for something inexpensive and tasty! It’s not a hard beer and goes down smooth! Delicious and refreshing on a hot day! I drink this while doing yard work!
Alexa Z.
Staten Island
I’m not a huge fan of beer but Miller Lite is my go to beer when going out to a bar or partying at school with my friends. The taste of the beer is what I’m drawn to for sure. I think it is appropriately priced for the quality of the product. I will most definitely be buying this brand again in the near future.
Chelsea H.
Glen Rock, PA
I love craft beer and I enjoy the taste of beer in general. I like to branch out and try new things. However, those craft beers come with more alcohol and more calories. Miller lite is my go to beer for a summer party or any event that involves day drinking. Drink more, get drunk slower, way fewer calories.
Derell G.
East Lansing, MI
A great taste at a great price, this is always a good option for drinks for any major gathering, either at my place or if I'm meeting friends at another place. You can get this at any retailer that sells alcohol so it is always very easy to find. Box fits nicely in the bottom of the fridge.
Danielle B.
Mayfield, KY
To be honest with you i'm not really a beer drinker so it didn't really make me start drinking this religiously. It was light tasting but really tasted like any other lite beers out their. I bought it at Walmart not to overboard on price, but gets the job done like any other beer.
Dekesha B.
Normal
Not a beer fan but I have dipped on miller lite on a few occasions and it’s one of the only beers I will ever have because it is light and airy and not too bitter and strong
Carolimar M.