Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
Miller Lite, because what else would go in the beer crisper drawer of the fridge? This, along with the other usual food staples, is always fully stocked in our fridge, no matter what.
Amanda W.
West Lafayette
Can you go wrong with a Miller? Although some call it “water beer” it doesn’t leave you bloated and is great for those of us watching calories. I can have way more millers than I can other beers!
Jessica W.
Bartlesville
So smooth. At a like and beer salt and it’s a perfect combination. My husband loves it also. Very affordable no matter where you go. Buy on the regular- at restaurants and stores. Very satisfied.
Cassidy M.
The perfect party beer- everyone likes this, it’s easy to drink, and it’s affordable! I buy this for any occasion, plus it’s tasty! Beer started out as an aquifer taste for me and this was the beer I started with!
Sonya F.
This is after work relaxing, sitting by the fire, hanging with friends light beer. Great taste and not filling. Best part is a 16 oz can only has 93 calories. I'm a happy camper :)
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Miller light is my beer of choice. Simple and cheap wherever you go. It’s not too wheaty or too strong just a nice subtle beer. I’d suggest it if your not a big beer drinker like me.
Elizabeth W.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This is the perfect beer for those looking for the refreshing taste of beer but without the heavy feeling! This is our go to beer. Perfect for those summer nights and bbq’s!
Nikki E.
Escondido , CA
This is my go to beer for just hanging out with friends watching tv or a BBQ. It’s lite and taste pretty good it’s not too heavy or anything. Good to use for playing beer pong too lol. Definitely buying this again
Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
Love Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans. Easy to drink, easy to find. Very affordable and we always have it in our fridge. We will continue to buy it because it is great to drink and very affordable.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
It’s good for what it is beer. The price is right I don’t mind it. I don’t love it though there are for sure better tasting beers out there. If we have this on hand I’ll have a few.
Carolimar M.