Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I go through about three or four different beers that I like to have in my fridge and this is definitely one of my favorites. I think it has full flavor for a light beer so I'm still getting the taste I want
Amber E.
Le Roy
Miller lite is my all time favorite beer! Very low in carbs and calories so it does not make me feel guilty when grabbing another drink. Very smooth and satisfying taste. All my friends and I drink miller
Kelly N.
This is a light easy to drink beer. It does have a slight after taste but it's not horrible. This is usually what we but for parties because most beer drinker will drink this.
katie s.
Troy, MO
I give this beer more than 5 stars I’m a beer gal and this is my beer I will not drink beer unless it is a miller light, wanna her throat punch then hand me not a miller light
Amanda T.
Greenup, KY
A very lite and refreshing beer. Great for sitting by the pool or dog any day of the week. Miller lite is my go to everyday unwind beer. It has a smooth light flavor that I love. And good for the diet.
Nikki W.
Harrodsburg
Reasonable priced. Not my favorite. I’m not a huge beer drinker, but when I do I prefer something a little more like bud light lime or corona. it is my dads favorite everyday beer because it is cheap.
Abby R.
It’s a pretty cheap beer. I like light beers but this isn’t one of my favorites. It kind of has a tarte taste to it. Found at most liquor stores. I used to buy this every weekend when I drank a ton.
Brittani P.
Detroit, MI
If you’re looking for an affordable beer with a great taste this is it. I usually catch good deals at Kroger’s and I’m constantly buying this during my visits to the store.
Kristen W.
Affordable, easy to drink, and available everywhere. This is a great option for parties, and is just a reliable, straight-forward beer. Recommend to any light beer lovers.
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
The champagne of beer! Miller Lite is probably one of my favorite cheap beers. Its just light enough to not make me bloated and heavy enough to not taste like water.
Carolimar M.