Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the type of beer you would get if you want to drink all night.. it doesn't really get you drunk fast so you can definitely choose this one for a party where your wanting to hang out all night.
Kaylee C.
laporte
Miller lite is perfect for parties or get togethers. From where I'm from just about anyone will take a cold millers lite, good beer for a good price. Very satisfied with this product, and will absolutely be purchasing again and again!
carrieann n.
Fayetteville
Miller Lite is one of the better American-produced light beers, but that's also like saying getting punched in the face is better than getting kicked in the junk. Will you watch the waste line with this? Yeah, probably, but the flavor is non-existent and this is one of those beers that's more popular because it's cheap instead of being popular because it's good.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
A light beer perfect for a long day of drinking. Good for a day out on the water or camping. Nothing special in terms of flavor but easy to drink due to the lightness. A good beer for an all day afair.
Nikki A.
Great beer for a quick buzz. Very cheap and great tasting. I always buy at least one of these during a night out. Smooth taste not to bitter or hoppy. I really like this beer especially on a hot day.
Sara e.
Clearwater, FL
Miller lite is by far my favorite beer. I live the flavor and how smooth it is. No hangovers ever when I drink miller light compared to other brands. Its inexpensive and I’m very satisfied with it.
Hannah B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is my dad's favorite beer. He buys a 12 pack every day. To him, there isn't any other beer worth drinking. And as someone who doesn't really go for your regular beer, This one takes the cake.
ellenspiker S.
Grand Rapids
Another great low cal beer. At sporting events this is normally offered and I go with this. Affordable. Better than bud light or keystone light. Has flavor. I’ve bought multiple times and would recommend to low cal beer drinkers
Chandler G.
San Antonio
Great for large groups of people: parties, floating rivers, Super Bowl, etc. I actually like drinking this and if it’s on special I’ll get one. I typically like heavier beers but this is my favorite light beer. Will buy again.
Alexandria B.
Aberdeen, MD
Always my turn to for a fun night!!! Affordable and can buy a 6 pack or a 30 pack depending on how you feel. It’s a light beer that quenches your thirst but doesn’t make you feel like you’ve gained 10 pounds! Highly recommend
Carolimar M.