Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #27 in Beer

Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
This isn’t a bad beer, but it also isn’t one I purposely go to the store to get. It’s affordable and it doesn’t taste bad. I like that they have different options for bottling; whether you like your beer in a can, bottle, or aluminum bottle with twist off top.
Britnee M.
I love this beer!! Amazing taste, I prefer light beers and this is great!! I don’t get boated like I do with most beers haha. I prefer miller light over any other beer and I must say the can design is also pretty cool!!
Christine D.
Not really a beer drinker. Buy usually for my husband as he’s the beer drinker in the house. Cans are for when we go to the pool or beach only. Bottles at home. He seems to enjoy it so I guess I can recommend to others
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I LOVE MILLER LITE. It's my #1 drink of choice. It's affordable and comes In many forms. Easy to find on tap, too, If you prefer draft beer. Would highly recommend, especially to
Those of you who don't think you like beer.
Lexi P.
Michigan City, IN
Miller lite is a go to for my family, it was probably the first beer I ever drank. I always buy mug parents it for holidays or just for the weekend I don't think they could drink another brand even if they wanted to.
Liza M.
Philadelphia, PA
These are our go to “company is coming over everyone likes Miller light”. We buy it at a local beer distributor. They are cold crisp light and refreshing. This is always a beer of choice to me and everyone I know!
Taylor G.
Brewton, AL
Miller lite is a very good beer but it's one I really have to be in the mood for. It can mess you up pretty fast and it also leaves you with a bad handover. It is very affordable. I will continue to buy this brand.
Kylee K.
South bend , IN
My mother loves this stuff and thinks it’s the best beer out there. I on the other hand think it is too foamy and bitter for my liking. I would not recommend this beer to anyone. It’s not exactly cheap beer but it’s quality makes it seem like it is.
Christina G.
Altoona , PA
This is a good cheap beer that is mighty refreshing. I don't drink beer a lot but when I do this is the only brand I buy. It doesn't have a strong taste. I like beer that is subtle. I would recommend to a friend.
Maritza D.
Miller light is very refreshing I Love taste it is very delicious . My favorite beer and the price is affordable compared to other beers. I am a repeat consumer. I am very satisfied with this beer very. Love it
Carolimar M.