Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
My go to beer! I know alot of back and forth between Miller and BudLight. And to me, Bud is the more watered down tasting beer. So I always go for the Miller lite. It's just a basic, perfectly blended bubble beer. Not too heavy or hoppy. Not too cheap tasting. Its smooth. Just an all around good beer. Especially for the beginner drinker that wants to stay away from the hard after taste of select beers.
Tessa V.
Demarest, NJ
I have a soft spot for Miller Lite because it was all we drank throughout my college years, haha. As of now I enjoy craft beer more so when I go out to the bar this is not my usual beer order. If it was offered at a party I probably would accept it, but since finding craft beer I haven’t touched a Miller Lite.
Gabriella N.
I never cared for Miller products, but their cans are pretty cheap. Quality tends to directly relate to costs for alcohol, therefore you should keep in mind you're getting exactly what you pay for with Miller Lite beer. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're short on money or are in need of a lot of beer.
Nicole L.
Gulfport , MS
I use to drink these a lot , one of my top 5 favorite beers. This was a weekend staple in college. Good deal especially if you use online rebate apps to purchase. Good overall taste. I do recommend this.
Karina R.
The only beer I prefer to have in my fridge it’s very affordable not expensive at all has a pretty good taste. Definitely meet my expectations. I wouldn’t suggest any changes to this buy. I always make sure I have some in the fridge lol Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love Miller Lite.  It's my go-to beer.  It doesn't have very many carbs and it's smooth.  It's also really cheap and  you can find it everywhere and it doesn't give me a headache like Bud Light does.  I will always buy this when I'm going to people's houses for get-togethers.
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
These are cheap and pretty tasteless but a decent beer to grab at a bar to watch some sports. It’s light and comparative to colors light . I don’t buy it too often but it’s always a backup for sure. Good to have on hand for guests as well. Always a crowd pleaser.
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
I'm came from Brazil for a couple time and I didn't know the lite before , just the regular Miller and when I tried I really liked. Whenever I have the option of taking it I prefer because it is very soft and tasty. One of my favorite beers here!!!
Jill B.
If you're looking for something inexpensive for a college party, football party, people coming over to hang out, get this brand. It's not my favorite beer, but it's simple. It's somewhat smooth and with a clean and dry finish. It's also bitter.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoy drinking this during summer cookouts or just when I want a cold one. The taste is mild, not strong like some others and doesnt leave a bad aftertaste. Its price is reasonable as well. I also enjoy using this beer for marinades.
Carolimar M.