Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
My go to beer! I know alot of back and forth between Miller and BudLight. And to me, Bud is the more watered down tasting beer. So I always go for the Miller lite. It's just a basic, perfectly blended bubble beer. Not too heavy or hoppy. Not too cheap tasting. Its smooth. Just an all around good beer. Especially for the beginner drinker that wants to stay away from the hard after taste of select beers.
Gabriella N.
I never cared for Miller products, but their cans are pretty cheap. Quality tends to directly relate to costs for alcohol, therefore you should keep in mind you're getting exactly what you pay for with Miller Lite beer. I wouldn't recommend this unless you're short on money or are in need of a lot of beer.
Karina R.
The only beer I prefer to have in my fridge it’s very affordable not expensive at all has a pretty good taste. Definitely meet my expectations. I wouldn’t suggest any changes to this buy. I always make sure I have some in the fridge lol Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans
Hanna W.
Portland, OR
These are cheap and pretty tasteless but a decent beer to grab at a bar to watch some sports. It’s light and comparative to colors light . I don’t buy it too often but it’s always a backup for sure. Good to have on hand for guests as well. Always a crowd pleaser.
Bruna C.
Lexington, MA
I'm came from Brazil for a couple time and I didn't know the lite before , just the regular Miller and when I tried I really liked. Whenever I have the option of taking it I prefer because it is very soft and tasty. One of my favorite beers here!!!
Jill B.
If you're looking for something inexpensive for a college party, football party, people coming over to hang out, get this brand. It's not my favorite beer, but it's simple. It's somewhat smooth and with a clean and dry finish. It's also bitter.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I really enjoy drinking this during summer cookouts or just when I want a cold one. The taste is mild, not strong like some others and doesnt leave a bad aftertaste. Its price is reasonable as well. I also enjoy using this beer for marinades.
Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
Miller lite is one of my favorite beers out there. I prefer a light beer and this ones pretty light. I’d compare it to michelob but not as lite as bud. It’s a good in between if you don’t like how lite bud is but can’t quite afford michelob
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
This is my favorite beer. I’ve been drinking it for probably 10 year, and it’s my fiancé’s favorite too. It doesn’t taste as watered down as other light beers, and the taste is just better in general. Definitely would recommend to others
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
This is a typical everyday beer. It takes pretty good and goes down smooth. Not my favorite but I will drink it if it's there. I would definitely prefer something a little better but this is a good everyday or party beer.
Carolimar M.