Start your review of Miller Lite® Beer!
Candice R.
Newton, NC
Miller Lite® Beer uploaded by Candice R.
It’s 5 o’clock somewhere and I’m having a Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans !! Ice cold and refreshing, Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans is always in my fridge! The taste and price have always been great and I will continue to keep my garage fridge packed with these!!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
My second favorite beer from Miller. I like how easily it can be bought anywhere and no one has ever complained when I showed up with them at parties. This is lite, crisp and refreshing.
Stephanie M.
Matawan, NJ
Miller Lite® Beer uploaded by Stephanie M.
My favorite go to beer!! Bottle, can, or draft it goes by change the flavor too much.
Erin R.
Mukwonago, WI
Living in Milwaukee my whole life, we’ve always been a miller lite household! We even have family members who work for miller
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Miller Lite is a trusted company that makes great beer! I have been drinking Miller Lite for years and continue to love the taste. I appreciate the lower calories, too!
Berenice C.
Tijuana
Just looking at the picture makes me want to go to the store and buy me some Miller's! Soothing taste and enjoyment to its fullest.
Nicole N.
Belle Mead, NJ
Miller Lite is a go-to beer for my friends and I. I can't imagine a party without it! I also love how many calories are in the beer because it's not as heavy
Stefanie L.
Pittsburgh
I’ve been an avid Miller Lite girl for as long as I remember. I no longer frequent establishments that don’t serve a Miller Lite. The tase is smooth and light yet still has good body. We always have Miller stocked in the fridge!
Heather S.
usa
Love Miller lite. Only beer that we even consider purchasing when we go to the store to stock up the fridge
Dekesha B.
Normal
Not a beer fan but I have dipped on miller lite on a few occasions and it’s one of the only beers I will ever have because it is light and airy and not too bitter and strong