Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans

Great Tasting Less Filling

Does this make you feel full?
I love beer, is this a session beer or a one time thing?
This or Coors Light?
Start your review of Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans!
Ana G.
Mesquite, TX
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Ana G.
Review for: 24 Cans
This is my favorite beer, I love the taste, is not strong for me is just perfect, I'm not a strong beer drinker, the better part is that is lower in carbs and calories than other beers, I drink miller light every weekend and I still don't have the beer belly... yet lol! Also since I like to drink more than a few I think the price is perfect... Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans
Christal P.
Poland, IN
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Christal P.
Review for: Glass Bottle
Nothing better after a long stressful day then a nice cold Miller! It’s smooth and it taste great! I prefer bottles over the cans. I think it just taste better. I pop them in the freezer for a bit to get them as cold as I can. [product:miller-lite-beer-24pk/12-fl-oz-cans]
LISA M.
Eau Claire, WI
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by LISA M.
Review for: Cans Beer-Secondary Suitcase
Miller Lite is our go to beer. We typically always have some on hand. It has great flavor, isn't watered down and pair wear with most meals, parties, grill outs and fishing. It's really good in cooking too!
ANNY J.
Silver Spring
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by ANNY J.
Review for: Cans
I like this beer because it does not make me feel bloated. I was lucky to get the one with J Balvin print on, even though there isn’t any other difference. I like it, it’s light, and my too 3 beers.
Alicia H.
1,484 reviews
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Alicia H.
Review for: 24 Cans
I'm not a huge fan of beer to begin with or even really a big drinker. However, when my friends and I get together and want to have a few beers, we usually end up grabbing these. They're not overly strong and its a lighter beer, so I can tolerate drinking a few. They're also affordable and relatively cheap.
Fabina T.
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Fabina T.
Purchased at: Target
Refreshingly light. I can control the portion as these come in size I can enjoy without feeling guilty.
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Amanda V.
Review for: Bottle
Great beer for a fair price.It is low calorie and low carb this is a big bonus. It taste like beer and not water. I highly recommend trying this. It was my grandmas favorite beer and I drank my first one with her. Now I drink one in her memory. I will purchase again.
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Tanna W.
Review for: 24 Cans
When this cold, it can be a refreshing beverage!!I really enjoy this on a weekend. It’s lower calories too! Will buy again! Summer lovin’. Repeat buyer. Autograph Warehouse 343545 Albert Pujols, Matt Holliday & Colby Rasmus Player Worn Jersey Patch Baseball Card - St. Louis Cardinals 2011 Topps Triple Threads No. TTRC-27 LE 28 & 36
Claudia  M.
Gainesville, TX
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Claudia  M.
Review for: 24 Cans
A mi esposo le gusta esta cerveza por el sabor y consistencia que tiene y sobretodo por el cuerpo y espuma, Forma parte de una de sus preferidas 🙌🍺🍻!!! My husband likes this beer because of the taste and consistency it has and especially for the body and foam, It is part of one of his favorite 🙌🍺🍻!!!
Dragomira P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Miller Lite Beer- 24pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Dragomira P.
Purchased at: Publix
Review for: 24 Cans
Me and my friend love Miller lite and buy this product every time we gather on the beach or at somebody’s pool ! Very light and enjoyable beer 🤩
Ask a question to the Influenster community...