BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Great Tasting Less Filling see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This beer has been in my life for many years. It is my mom’s favorite flavor. I love the spiciness that comes along taste! Even though it is a light beer that simple fact does not affect the flavor at all!! And I can’t complete my review without loving the fact that Miller light pairs with many concert venues and always has that ice cold beer ready for you to watch a great show or performance! And it is relatively the same price as all other beer competitors so there are no complaints with the price factor.
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
DISCLAIMER: I hate beer. Now I don't mind the cheap buzz but I plug my nose when I drink it. When I think of Miller Lite, I think of Iowa. I spent a couple of years at Iowa State (Ames) and Iowa and Lite have become one in my mind.
Wait a minute ... are you seriously reading reviews for Milller Lite? It's Miller Lite for fook's sake! Now I'm convinced that you are not from the United States (totally cool) or you're underage (not cool). I make this assumption based on the fact that no one else would read a review for this particular beverage. We welcome foreigners to taste the fruits of our land (beer) and in essence, taste America! Freedom! Red White and Blu-hooo!
Now, you underage kids need to stop reading alcohol recommendations and look up Capri Sun juice pouches or anything that someone your age can buy ... legally! Miller Lite BeerMiller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans
Brooke A.
Evansville, IN
I normally am not the biggest fan when it comes to beer. I was introduced to Miller lite beer at my sister in laws home. I was pleased to find that miller beer has a crisp yet subtle taste, its not overwhelming like some beers ive tried in the past. Its deffintely best served super cold and i prefer the cans to the bottles. Price point miller beer is certainly affordable and easy to find. Overall i give this beer a 4/5 and will continue to purchase it.
Newell V.
Review for: Bottle more...
I like this beer for 2 reasons.
1. Lower calories
2. I have zero ability to drink dark lagers or IPAs, or thick, heavy beers. They literally make me gag. My body rejects them, even though I can easily and happily drink liquor straight up.

Anyway, that’s the truth. Miller light is tasty, refreshing, and won’t make you gag. If the idea of a night out trying “craft brews” sounds like hellish torment, this beer’s for you.
Amy B.
Oxford
Review for: Beer 16 fl oz; 1 pt; 473 ml more...
I’m a huge fan of drinking out of tin bottles. Miller light is my favorite light beer. One of the things I love about the miller brand Is how much pride that they have in their products. Whether they are marketing high end beverages or just their classic miller light canned beer, they put their heart in their products. This has made me more confident in purchases. Miller rules.
Andrea K.
Howell, MI
Review for: Cans, Bottle more...
In general I am not a beer fan. I like Miller lite because it isn’t too overpowering with the “beer” flavor and it’s very light. It’s a good price. I’ll definitely repurchase. If you like craft beer or something with heavy flavor I can’t recommend this to you.
Jennifer W.
This is a very inexpensive beer but has a really nice light taste to it. Because of its price point and maybe some of the people in the public eye who drink it I think it gets a bad rap it's honestly a really nice beer and is perfect for summer day. I have tried this product I have purchased and I repurchase is product so I would definitely recommend
Chris U.
Breda
Review for: Cans more...
Miller Lite is a refreshing beer that can be enjoyed anytime. It is light, but it seems to have much more flavor than most mainstream light beers it’s kind. The general hoppiness and smooth flavor goes down clean with a refreshing finish. Miller Lite goes hand in hand with a backyard barbecue, day at the beach, or hanging out at the bar with old friends catching up. I would highly recommend as a go to beer.
Niki S.
Review for: Bottle more...
If you need cheap beer, this is about the only one I’d willingly purchase. There is a great amount of flavor to this brand but that’s what a low cost, mass produced product ends up giving you. For the price it’s probably a good deal (especially if you’re looking for a cheap buzz, though it might take a while), but definitely not a staple in our fridge.
Kayla S.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Cans more...
Best beer in the world. Half the carbs double the fun. Great for those who are fit but still like a light beer that has flavor. Crisp and refreshing - great with wings, day drinking, or really any other drinking occasion. Miller Lite Beer 🍻🍻🍻
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
How does Miller Lite compare to other beers?
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Do you prefer Miller Lite, Bud Light, or Coors Light?
Juan P.
Tucson, AZ
Does anyone even like Miller Light?
Adrianna P.
Richmond Hill, NY
Who really actually likes Miller Lite?
Jessica b.
Hilliard, FL
Are you a bottle or can person?