BeveragesAlcoholic BeveragesBeerMiller
High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans

Miller High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans

Miller high life beer bottles 12 oz, 12 pk

How many carbs are in this?[product:miller-high-life-longneck-beer-12-oz-glass-bottle]
Any chance this can be made available in the remote area of Prince Edward Island anytime in my lifetime?
Does it taste like beer? I just don't like the taste of beer and I need something that taste good
Start your review of Miller High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans!
Robin H.
pyramid way
Miller High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: 30 Cans
Miller has always been my go to beer. I cant see myself drinking anything else. Its smooth and tastes amazing. You can't beat the price either!!
Destiny V.
Miller High Life really is the champagne of beer! It is so delicious up to the bottom of the bottle. I usually throw away beers when I am close to the end, but not this one.
amber D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This is the beer I drank when I was young and broke! HAHA! This is awful but I promise after about 5 you won't care anymore! Terrible but super cheap. Last time I bought this it was 13 dollars for a 30 pack.
Kylie B.
Melbourne, FL
Review for: 30 Cans
This is my husbands favorite, always have it stocked in the fridge. Love that it’s very affordable
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
The best cheap light domestic beer ever not heavy at all goes perfect eith every occasion and food pairing
Tanna W.
West Point, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Miller High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans uploaded by Tanna W.
Review for: 6 0.355 Lt; Cans
Is it high quality, no. But it is cheap & decent flavor. For the poor college days and broke days when I want a beer. Miller High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans Miller High Life Beer - 6pk/12 fl oz Cans
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
Very affordable. If I’m going out by the pool or on the hot I grab this to go. They are the best cold. Goes down nice a smooth and give a great buzz. Almost as good as a cold bud light Bottle where nice a sturdy.
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, CA
Review for: 30 Cans
For the price of this beer it is good! I like to throw them in a cooler with ice for bbqs or at the lake. A classic that has stood the test of time. Crisp beer, great price, good availability!! I will buy this again!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This beer has a great light and crisp taste to it and is reasonably priced. It also helps with kidney infections!
Emily M.
Redmond, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Good ole Miller high life hahaha. It's cheap and taste just as good as other brands, I don't know why you wouldn't buy it?