BY MILLER #91 in Beer

Best Draft Beer in a bottle see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Bottles more...
I like this beer, it's pretty good. I'm not a first time customer but it's not the beer i gravitate towards. I do however like to sip on this after a night out because it's very filling and if I've been drinking tequila i'm usually faux hungry
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I prefer to drink MGD on a hot summer day on the patio. It smells & looks rather ordinary, but it does go down smooth. It’s highly carbonated with a light body. Very easy to drink, in my opinion. It’s a good thirst quencher & the colder, the better! Not as bad as I expected it to be!
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
In my humble opinion this is the very best bear made. Love it. Have drank truck loads over the span of my life. If I'm buying beer for myself, there's really no other choice. I also have never had a hangover from drinking MGD. Although I have deserved it. LIVE THIS BEER!!!!!!!
Kate D.
Review for: Bottles more...
Miller Genuine Drafts are an old school beer that I occasionally enjoy with my family and friends. I am a repeat consumer and find the beer affordable me. I will definitely buy this product again to enjoy with my family.
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
The flavor is low to medium low, Its golden look is a good thirst quencher for a hot summer day. I purchased this at my local grocery store WinCo and the price was in my budget. It compares just has highly as the other competitors. I would highly recommend this product.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Ok, so this is the stuff that is the original - before all that lite beer came around. I'm into craft beers so the lite flavors don't cut it for me. When I tried this beer I thought it was great It's a full bodied draft beer. It's not so great on my waistline, but it's definitely one of my favorites.
Tracy R.
Beloit
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Great tasting and smooth Miller Genuine Draft Beer  a great first time beer drinkers beer!
Best served ice cold right out of the bottle!
Taying L.
Norcross, GA
Champagne of beer they say 😊👌🏻A good choice for a casual event .....very smooth even better with 🍋. With it being  Inexpensive another good choice as well . My boyfriend loves them especially on game night. We went out this past weekend he had about 5 of them ..... he enjoys so I enjoy !
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
My hubby loves this beer!!! The taste,flavor is good. Its not a heavy beer but its jus right! Definitely a great beer and its not expensive at all. My family and friends literally enjoy this beer for parties and get togethers. Definitely would recommend a great beer with consistency!
Melody H.
My favorite beer! Miller Genuine Draft is a classic low-cost beer for people who LOVE beer like I do. Compared to others the flavor cant be beaten and is not bitter like some others. I buy it at Walmart or Winco but I see it everywhere. Its one of the best beers ever made.
Jenna C.
Sidney
Where can you buy these?
Earn $394/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $247/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $205/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)