BY MILLER

Best Draft Beer in a bottle see more...

Kayla C.
Valparaiso
Review for: Longneck Glass Bottle more...
When I am faced with a limited selection at a bar or party and have to choose between a lite beer or MGD, I like the fuller taste of an MGD. It’s not as watery as a Miller Lite might seem and has an overall decent tast. It’s also good for an affordable beer.
Tiffaney M.
Miller Genuine Draft is my most favorite choice beer over Miller Lite itself, but because it is not often served as a choice in restaurants, I have had to resort back to Miller Lite many times. But, if I have the chance, MGD is always first on the menu!
Kate D.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Bottles more...
Miller Genuine Drafts are an old school beer that I occasionally enjoy with my family and friends. I am a repeat consumer and find the beer affordable me. I will definitely buy this product again to enjoy with my family.
Brandy O.
Fresno, CA
The flavor is low to medium low, Its golden look is a good thirst quencher for a hot summer day. I purchased this at my local grocery store WinCo and the price was in my budget. It compares just has highly as the other competitors. I would highly recommend this product.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Ok, so this is the stuff that is the original - before all that lite beer came around. I'm into craft beers so the lite flavors don't cut it for me. When I tried this beer I thought it was great It's a full bodied draft beer. It's not so great on my waistline, but it's definitely one of my favorites.
Tracy R.
Beloit
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Great tasting and smooth Miller Genuine Draft Beer  a great first time beer drinkers beer!
Best served ice cold right out of the bottle!
lydia w.
Phoenix, AZ
Not a great beer, but not terrible either. Mostly just unmemorable. Good price, easy to find anywhere, good for nights where you want to drink more and taste less.
Melody H.
My favorite beer! Miller Genuine Draft is a classic low-cost beer for people who LOVE beer like I do. Compared to others the flavor cant be beaten and is not bitter like some others. I buy it at Walmart or Winco but I see it everywhere. Its one of the best beers ever made.
Jennifer F.
Belton, MO
Miller Genuine Draft Beer is so refreshing!! When it’s served in a chilled mug and it’s nice and cold it tastes absolutely amazing!! Even in the bottle Miller Genuine Draft Beer is awesome!! I love it and it’s the only beer I order when I go out.
Shelly C.
Smooth, refreshing, full bodied, and overall good taste. I was happy with this one, and appreciated the good price point too. I recommend going with this one, especially if you're not a huge beer drinker as this one is one of the most smooth.
Jenna C.
Sidney
Where can you buy these?
Earn $394/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $247/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $205/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)