20 colors available

BY MILLER #91 in Beer

Best Draft Beer in a bottle see more...

Geanny B.
Geanny B.
Medley, FL
This is the cold filtered, unpasteurized version of high life.
It is a beautiful lager. The color, the clarity, and the head are all on the nail. The head fades a little too quickly from the complement.
Neutral and smooth, granular aroma.
Top quality flavor for a great complement, pale, American style golden beer. The fact that this is not pasteurized is huge. The heat of pasteurizing actually decreases the taste of beer. Drinking side by side with a high life and savoring the difference. It's the same beer! MGD is a malt and grain, but with minimal astringency. The body is soft but also something rich and satisfying. Bitter, lime, light hops persist. It is true that there is some corn / wheat. But the beer tastes good and fresh and smooth.
Roman Rosario M.
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Resisting the temptation to drink straight out the bottle (for old times sake, of course) I poured one out into a flute glass. Having never drank MGD from a glass before, I was struck by how light the complexion of this beer is. Part strawberry blonde and part faded shade of gold, it better resembles a witbier than a lager; extreme carbonation coupled with an almost complete lack of head gave me the impression of sparkling wine. A vague hop scent mixed with something akin to an industrial air freshener provides for an unpleasantly “fresh”
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
I don't drink beer but my husband does so I will consult with him for this. He said Miller is a good beer. It doesn't taste bitter like other beers or has a bitter after taste and it has a great taste especially when it's freezing cold and it's a hot day outside. He said the price is good it's not too expensive and it is good quality beer. It's worth the price! My husband hopes this is helpful to you guys and gals.
Megan J.
Megan J.
I'm not a big fan of Miller to begin with. Compared to their other products I much prefer those instead. These are just too much for me and I normally really like draft beer. For some reason these make me feel sick to my stomach (not drunk sick) whenever I have tried drinking them. The taste is probably an acquired taste as most beer is but to me this is the equivalent of trying to like darker beers.
Claribel J.
Claribel J.
Claribel RD31646 7801 NW 37th Street Doral, FL 33195-6503

Miller Genuine Draft Beer is nice to throw back on those casual, backyard BBQ nights. Definitely a summer beer that I will repurchase for casual get-togethers. When they are nice and cold, you'll keep getting up to get yourself a refill! Remember to drink responsibly!! very good product, I love this brand because all their products are of very good quality, I really like.
Anna B.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
Another cheap beer option for parties. I'd say in taste it is a step above PBR, Busch Light, etc. but it's still nothing worth spending much money on. I only buy it at stores like costco, target, etc. If you're buying from a local corner store (there are a TON in my neighborhood). it definitely is not worth the price increase
Katlin S.
Katlin S.
Milwaukee, WI
I prefer Miller High Life, but GD has a pretty decent taste. It's very affordable and you get a lot for your money. The flavor is pretty in line with out lighter beers. I only buy it when it's on sale at the local grocery store if I'm going tailgating. Don't want to spend a ton of money on beer that's going to be chugged.
Shana H.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
MGD is one of those good ol' boy brands. I am a not a midwest native, but live here currently having come from thr west, and this type of beer is much more popular out here. Not to say its not a good beer or anything, but quiet a few small town folks I know seem to view more expensive beers as hoitey toiety, but not MGD.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
ANDREA CAROLINA G.
Tamarac, FL
I have drunk at various parties, the truth I've never bought me have gift. I think a strong beer flavor, so it is best to drink cold and quite thirsty and hot, i.e. outdoors on a barbecue.if you take this beer with a good red meat will help to enhance the flavor of meat and taste better, also it helps the fat from meat.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
The taste is weak and has little substance. The mouthfeel is light and watery. In general, the taste of MGD barely even resembles beer. Overall this is a 1 star light lager. While not quite a beer that you proceed to drain-pour after opening, it is one that must be drunk quick, cold and probably out of necessity.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Sidney
Where can you buy these?
Earn $292/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $269/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $315/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $391/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)