BY COORS

Miller fortune 6pk bottles

Miller Fortune Beer
  • "My friends love this stuff I tried it and it was pretty good I'm not really a beer person" in 1 review
  • "I don't like miller light at all but I was pleasantly surprised with this beer." in 1 review
  • "I think it tastes good and is a pretty decent price. " in 1 review
  • "I like this much better than other comparable from other brands." in 1 review
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not one that i drink often because I find myself sticking to craft beers most of the tme but this is a good beer! Brewed by Miller Coors so its similar in taste but has a little more to it. Which includes more alcohol too! 6.9% i think?!? If u havnt tried I def recommend!
john m.
Brazil, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I had never tried Miller fortune until the other night when I was given a six pack from a friend. I was really surprised by the taste of the beer. I was a little hesitant of trying it being in such a dark bottle but was greatly amazed with the smoothness of the beer
Tiffany D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Very smooth beer. It goes down easily. It tastes amazing when it is super cold. It is the perfect beer to bring to a BBQ. I bought it on a whim and it is one of my top 5 favorite beers now. I highly recommend it.
Kaylee Z.
Wauwatosa , WI
My favorite beer of all time. The flavor tastes way better than Miller lite. It's definitely my go to. It met every expectation when drinking it. Very affordable and I would definitely buy it every time I go to the liquor store.
Kensha S.
Arkadelphia, AR
My favorite beer and I’m not even a beer drinker. It’s affordable, it’s so smooth going down. It doesn’t have a nasty beer taste or after taste like most beers. I’ve been buying this beer since 2014! It’s the only beer I drink when I do drink beer.
Morgan S.
Newnan, GA
If I'm looking to have a good time with some friends around a fire or going to a house party then this is the beer i buy.. It has a high alcohol content and is relatively cheap. The taste isn't bad either.
Shane D.
One of my favorite beers from Miller, Strong  Bold, yet smooth flavor.Great for those evenings where you want to unwind and still feel classy while your at it.   Not your Sweatpants type of beer, more like Dockers!
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I actually love this product. It's better than the other types from this brand. It is worth a try at least once. If you want others to try it too buy a 6 pack for the group. I will be buying it a it more in the future.
Alyssa C.
Lucernemines , PA
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but my fiance and most of his friends drink Miller Lite! I would definitely drink Miller Lite over Bud light, Coors, PBR, etc. My go-to beer is usually Blue Moon, but this is much cheaper and still has a good taste! I would recommend :)
Dalther R.
He disfrutado mucho este tipo de cerveza. En cuanto a su calidad es muy buena.. Aunque poco tomo, y cuando lo hago en reuniones sociales siempre compro este tipo de producto. Me encanta su sabor! Lo recomiendo..
Josh B.