BeveragesAlcohol & MixersCoors
Miller Keystone Light Beer Cans 12 oz, 30 pk

Miller Coors Keystone Light Beer Cans 12 oz, 30 pk

by Coors

Keystone light beer cans 12 oz, 30 pk

How long have you been drinking this brand? How many is enough? How does it make you feel? When/why would you drink this brand of beer? Top 5 beers? Worth the price?
Start your review of Miller Coors Keystone Light Beer Cans 12 oz, 30 pk!
How would you rate this product?
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Husband used to enjoy drinking this . Price not bad depends where you buy price chopper has good prices same as walmart
Lawrence D.
Plattsburgh
It's a okay beer...it's not as good as the other beer that's my favorite...but it's one of the cheaper beers !
Alexis C.
Happy Valley , OR
Bomb.com. Seriously one of my favorite beers. Especially mixed with spicy V8. Also love it by it self. Or while doing a beer bong. Light refreshing and the taste is amazing. I have drank this for many years and many years to come.
Maria D.
Beebe, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This has a great flavor and goes down smooth. I drink coors and my brother drinks keystone light, both have a great flavor
Autumn A.
Albuquerque, NM
Nice light flavor. Not bitter at all and very easy to drink. Easy to keep in the fridge inside the box if you want to just stick the whole box in there. Because you will want them all to be cold for when all your friends come over and want your yummy beer!
Marcela O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The worst beer I’ve ever tried in my life. Tastes cheap and chronically, like almost artificially and not like a real beer. I can’t stomach it and even the smell of it grosses me out. A hard pass for me.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
1,077 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Keystone light is a very light beer that taste better than any light beer I have drank. Recommend others to try this product. Keystone light is very affordable. I will continue to purchase this product.
sheila H.
Newport, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Miller Coors Keystone Light Beer Cans 12 oz, 30 pk uploaded by sheila H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My friend said this was good beer when it ice cold.first time user.i didn't like taste. Very cheap affordable
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is a cheaper option of beer if you are looking for one. I don’t really like the taste. It isn’t very rich or flavorful like other light beers. But, if you are having a cookout on a budget it is an easy way to fill the cooler.
Veronica S.
1,214 reviews
This stuff tatses awful! Its popular among college students because its super cheap. This is probably the worst tasting beer ive ever had. Don't waste your money.