BY MILLER

Refreshing Light Beer

• This looks so refreshing! Does it have a good lime taste to it?? ...1 Answers
Tiana P.
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Review for: Chill Lnnr Glass more...
Super tasty! The citrus adds a very good twist to a regular beer! I’m not usually a beer person so I am a big fan of lemon or lime in beers and this is the perfect way to make a beer more drinkable! Would definitely recommend to a friend
Ashley H.
Jax Bch, FL
Review for: Other more...
Never tried this one before but I’m sure it’s just as good as the original!! And it’s like so. I need to get a real one! If it’s anything like bud light lime then I’m sure it’s sooooo delicious! Affordable too.
Miranda C.
Cross Lanes, WV
I like the taste of this beer especially on hot summer days or sitting on the beach. It’s so refreshing! I love lime flavor so this is one of my go to beers in the summer. It’s kind of hard to find out in restaurants and bars but available at convenient stores and grocery. The lime taste is just strong enough and doesn’t taste fake.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I don't care what people say, this is one of my favorite beers. It's light, crisp, and refreshing. I can catch a buzz off of these without waking up with an awful hangover
Jade M.
Jacksonville, NC
Yummy! Picked these up for my dad’s retirement party, since they all love Miller! They loved them, and I ended up having to go back out and get more! I had a few and really enjoyed them! Will be purchasing again! Totally satisfied and for Miller it’s a great price!
Brooke T.
Miller Chill Light Beer is another one of my favorite beers. I bought it at the grocery store and it's very affordable. It was my first time trying Miller Chill Light Beer, and I'm overall pretty satisfied with it.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Really good for a light Beer! I used to drink these when I counted calories. Very good for someone who wants to drink but doesn’t want to get drunk too fast but also finishes beers quickly. Very very light taste but still gets the job done.
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
Not the best fruit infused beer. I believe this beer leaves a bad after taste in your mouth & it is hard on my stomach for whatever reason, I prefer other beers flavored with line or to add my own line to a light beer
Alex P.
Gilbert
I would rather not buy a beer that you already have lime flavoring in it when you can buy a beer and just add your own lime juice. Do not like the taste of artificial flavors. Would definitely not buy again
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
Back in the day of underage drinking it was one of my favorites to buy and drink. I used to see it everywhere now not so much. I don't really consume beer that much but it's definitely something I would continue to buy if I did.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
This looks so refreshing! Does it have a good lime taste to it?? Is the beer super bitter? Is it expensive?? I am a huge fan of limes👌🏼