Miller 64 Light Beer uploaded by Elizabeth S.Miller 64 Light Beer uploaded by Christie H.

BY MILLER

• How does this compare to Miller life 1 Answers
  • How does this product taste in comparison to Miller Light...13 Answers
  • Is there anyone who likes it??5 Answers
Holly C.
A lot of people aren't a fan of Miller 64 beer but I actually really enjoy it! It is so light and goes down smooth. It is a great choice if you don't want to consume a lot of calories or just want something a little more refreshing due to the lightness.
Callan K.
denver co
Review for: Fridge Cans more...
Miller 64 has been and always will be my “football beer”. It’s crisp and refreshing but doesn’t leave you too full or get you too drunk. We joke that it’s beer flavored sparkling water
Amanda M.
Arlington, VA
I hate to leave a negative review because I love Miller. However, I got the Miller 64 one time and was a bit disappointed. There was almost no flavor and it tasted like a flat beer that had been watered down. If you are looking for a beer that has very little calories and you're not worried about taste, then this is absolutely what you should get.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Miller Lite is my all-time favorite beer to drink by choice just because it's perfect crisp and light doesn't have a weird aftertaste . It's relatively cheap not super cheap but to I would say good value here something that is perfect to pack and coolers and take to any type of game or take to the lake or beach during the summer.
Jennifer W.
Dixon
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I absolutely love this beer. It has a great crisp, fresh taste and is so low in calories. Sometimes you get beer that has a funky taste, kind of like metally... not this beer! It's a very light taste. It is extremely affordable and w ont make you feel guilty when you drink too many since the calorie intake is very low
Leidy Z.
Rego Park, NY
This is one is the right one , when you have problems with the strong beers , i tried more than one , and i really like , perfect for a hot summer day .
I always buy them in the local supermarket or deli
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
Review for: Beer Genuine Draft Light 18 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
As far as beers go this one is quite satisfying. My in-laws turned me onto this lower-calorie option last year and I’ve been really enjoying it. I feel that it give you that Miller taste without having to worry about really messing up your diet after two drinks. Definitely will continue purchasing!
Krystal B.
Dallas, TX
I really do not drink  at all but befor i quit . I use to drink this product and i have injoyed it very much. Great tast. But im have compare it with bud lime is my most favorite a long with corona. Local liquor store or walmart.. if i ever pick up drink every once in blue moon i would buy it again
Alex M.
Miller is good- not too expensive and has a smooth taste to it, goes down easily. In comparison to other brands- Miller is tasty while still being affordable. I have purchased many times and never been disappointed! I would recommend this product, definitely check it out!
Audrey H.
Glen Alpine NC
When it comes to just hanging out with friends or a quiet night with a brother or sister, this was my choice of beer, it had good flavor even better when it was really cold. I would get them from the grocery store and I would definitely recommend them to others!
Sarah P.
Urbandale, IA
How does this product taste in comparison to Miller Light, another light version of their beer?
Sherri Michelle B.
Williamson, WV
I wonder if this is available in casinos?
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
Would you choose this over another low calorie option like Michelob Ultra?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is there anyone who likes it??
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Do you like it better out of the bottle or in a can?