Miller 64 Light Beer uploaded by Elizabeth S.Miller 64 Light Beer uploaded by Christie H.

BY MILLER

• How does this compare to Miller life 1 Answers
  • How does this product taste in comparison to Miller Light...13 Answers
  • Is there anyone who likes it??5 Answers
Holly C.
A lot of people aren't a fan of Miller 64 beer but I actually really enjoy it! It is so light and goes down smooth. It is a great choice if you don't want to consume a lot of calories or just want something a little more refreshing due to the lightness.
Janelly D.
Review for: Miller64 LNNR 24 Pk Beer - Secondary Pack 12 Oz Glass Bottles more...
I’ll preface this by saving I don’t drink beer often but this is pretty low carb and I’ll take it over other light beers. Tastes just like a regular beer hey there better calories and carbs
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
Review for: Lager Beer 24 fl oz, Beer Cold Filtered 144 fl oz, Fridge Cans, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer Lager Cold-Filtered 24 - 12 fl oz cans, Miller 64, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz cans, Beer Genuine Draft Light 18 - 12 fl oz bottle, Beer 18 - 12 fl oz cans, Beer Genuine Draft Lager 6 - 12 fl oz bottle, Miller64 LNNR 20 Pk Beer - Secondary Pack 12 Oz Glass Bottles, Beer Genuine Draft Lager 12 - 12 fl oz bottle, Miller64 LNNR 24 Pk Beer - Secondary Pack 12 Oz Glass Bottles more...
I love this beer because it goes down smooth. I love the packaging and how easy it is to store! It tastes great and I love the packaging! I would definitely recommend this beer if you’re a beer loving person!
Christina D.
Plano, TX
Miller Lite is my all-time favorite beer to drink by choice just because it's perfect crisp and light doesn't have a weird aftertaste . It's relatively cheap not super cheap but to I would say good value here something that is perfect to pack and coolers and take to any type of game or take to the lake or beach during the summer.
Jennifer W.
Dixon
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
I absolutely love this beer. It has a great crisp, fresh taste and is so low in calories. Sometimes you get beer that has a funky taste, kind of like metally... not this beer! It's a very light taste. It is extremely affordable and w ont make you feel guilty when you drink too many since the calorie intake is very low
Chassidy R.
Florence, SC
Review for: Beer Genuine Draft Light 18 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
As far as beers go this one is quite satisfying. My in-laws turned me onto this lower-calorie option last year and I’ve been really enjoying it. I feel that it give you that Miller taste without having to worry about really messing up your diet after two drinks. Definitely will continue purchasing!
Krystal B.
Dallas, TX
I really do not drink  at all but befor i quit . I use to drink this product and i have injoyed it very much. Great tast. But im have compare it with bud lime is my most favorite a long with corona. Local liquor store or walmart.. if i ever pick up drink every once in blue moon i would buy it again
Chelsea T.
Chicopee, MA
Very much love this product. We always have it ready to go when throwing a party or going to a get together. We are a repeat customer. Very strong when compared to alternatives. Affordable for the quality and the amount in the bottles. Would and will buy again!
Sandy M.
Trevose
I have tasted Miller 64 when my father in law visits at the holidays. I do have to say it is a good beer for me. It is light but not too light, I can drink about 4 to 5 of these beers because they are lite and don't overwhelm you.
Taylor P.
Westerville, OH
Review for: Miller 64 more...
What’s the best thing on a hot day?! My answer would always be a perfectly crisp refreshing Miller 64 Light Beer! There’s nothing better for than to crack one open after a long day or even a day around the house. Never disappointes
Sarah P.
Urbandale, IA
How does this product taste in comparison to Miller Light, another light version of their beer?
Sherri Michelle B.
Williamson, WV
I wonder if this is available in casinos?
Jordana L.
Apopka, FL
Would you choose this over another low calorie option like Michelob Ultra?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Is there anyone who likes it??
Ali P.
Regina, SK
Do you like it better out of the bottle or in a can?