Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion

by Millennium Tanning

100X Ultra Advanced Silicone Bronzer Auto-Darkening Tan Technology. Luxury meets Technology in Solid Black™. This advanced dark tanning lotion will surpass all others! Blended with extreme bronzers and ultra moisturizers to drive your tan into darkness immediately. There is no other competition.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Tyrosine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, Carya Illinoensis (Pecan) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Acetyl Tyrosine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Potassium Caproyl Tyrosine, Sorbitol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Arginine Hcl, Ornithine Hcl, Silica, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Melanin, Methylsilanol Acetyltyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Riboflavin, Tocopherol, Calcium Ascorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Blue 1(CI 42090), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

QUICK!! SOS! Do you prefer SOLID BLACK or PAINT IT BLACK? I'm stuck! :(
[user:leahannbox] have you used this brand
Start your review of Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Chryste M.
Ash Fork, AZ
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Chryste M.
I love this indoor tanning lotion! It has a clean fragrance, not tropical like a lot of tanning lotions. It gives you an instant, natural hint of color that does not streak. The lotion goes on smooth as silk. It's important to wash your hands after applying. The lotion makes your skin feel alive while in the tanning bed. It is not a tingle lotion but.you can feel it working while tanning. I've tried a lot of bronzer tanning lotions but they either smell like you live inside a coconut or streak. This lotion has it all without screaming to those around you that you've gone to the tanning bed today.
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Rachel C.
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Rachel C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been the best lotion I have yet to use! I had a amazing glow after my first tan since quarantine! And let me tell ya I was very pale like Casper pale!!! And this so gave me a nice glow! Plus it was so affordable and I just love the smell!
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,619 reviews
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Erica S.
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Erica S.
Just used it for the 1st time earlier today & after just this one use, I seen a major difference. Many people in other reviews I've read, said they had streaky hands & stuff with their fingers but that did not happen to me at all. I made sure I blended it in completely to where I didn't feel any wetness. Then I poured a little of my bottled water on a paper towel & wiped them thoroughly, to just be safe. The color increase i got within 1 use, where usually it would take me at least a week to reach that darkness. I'm italian, I tan easily so I guess to someone with not really any color in their genes this would normally take them about 2 weeks or more to achieve the darkness I got from this product. I Highly recommend it. There is no tingle too. It has extreme bronzers & a bunch of moisturizers. Beside the amazing color, the softness of my skin was incredible. I never had a tanning lotion give my skin so much moisture & feel so hydrated before.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Candace K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using this for years. I have tried many others but nothing is as good as this one. I have very pale skin naturally, I tan once maybe twice a week and I always use this bronzer. This pic is from 2 low level tanning bed sessions using this bronzer and that's all (since it's still cold here in TX my legs havent seen the sun in like 6 months lol) this bronzer doesnt have a strong smell either, which is another reason I love it! This is by far the best tanning lotion ever!
Brandy G.
Van Wert , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this indoor / outdoor tanning lotion online at Millennium Tanning. It is a silicone based bronzer and works well on those of us that do not tan well normally. I first purchased this product last spring, without knowing much about it, but high hopes if it helping me develop a healthy summer glow. It didn't disappoint! After just two uses I noticed a change in my skin tone. I stay loyal to products that give me the results I'm looking for and this product does just that. No orange tone, very nice, even, and natural looking.
Kayla S.
Bordentown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Kayla S.
By far one of my top 5 favorite tanning lotions. It's always in my rotation because of how dark I get in ANY bed when I use this - i legit get at least 2 shades darker. It smells great and it's so cheap for all the product you get. THIS IS A MUST HAVE YALL I'm so serious
Lauren S.
Aberdeen, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a good product. Smells pretty good and works really well. I would recommend this product and will be using it again
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works “okay”.. I don’t see huge results but it’s better than using no lotion! I’m not a fan of the after smell, and it sucks you can’t shower for a few hours after indoor tanning. I now have to plan my whole day around tanning and the ability to shower so I’m not out smelling up places!
Tristan T.
Kuna, ID
When I used this I seem to get a nice gradual tan but didn't seem to be getting as dark as I have with other lotions. I have my own tanning bed and have you several other tanning lotions. I order this one on Amazon and it was definitely not my favorite.
Rachel N.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff actually tans you really well in the tanning bed. If you want to get dark fast go for it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mikayla H.
Fulton, MS
il y a 2 ans
Leah B. have you used this brand
Mikayla H. il y a 2 ans
I just ordered two different ones. One is by Hempz and the other is called “it list”
Jade K.
MEDICINE HAT, AB
il y a 3 ans
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion Does this product contain accelerant?