Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion

by Millennium Tanning

100X Ultra Advanced Silicone Bronzer Auto-Darkening Tan Technology. Luxury meets Technology in Solid Black™. This advanced dark tanning lotion will surpass all others! Blended with extreme bronzers and ultra moisturizers to drive your tan into darkness immediately. There is no other competition.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylamide, Tyrosine, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Seed Oil, Carya Illinoensis (Pecan) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Acetyl Tyrosine, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Potassium Caproyl Tyrosine, Sorbitol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Ubiquinone, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Arginine Hcl, Ornithine Hcl, Silica, Acetyl Hexapeptide-1, Melanin, Methylsilanol Acetyltyrosine, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Riboflavin, Tocopherol, Calcium Ascorbate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Caffeine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Betula Alba Bark Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Laureth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Fragrance, Blue 1(CI 42090), Green 5 (CI 61570), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

QUICK!! SOS! Do you prefer SOLID BLACK or PAINT IT BLACK? I'm stuck! :(
[user:leahannbox] have you used this brand
[product:millennium-tanning-products-millenium-tanning-new-solid-black-bronzer-tanning-bed-lotion-100x-135-ounce] Does this product contain accelerant?
Start your review of Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Fulton, MS
This is a total game changer for indoor tanning. Especially if you have already gotten a base tan, this is the lotion to [email protected] you through that plateau. Great price for the quality of this lotion!!
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines
East moriches , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite tanning lotions. It gives a nice dark natural looking tan and doesn’t break the bank like other lotions. I always wipe by hands after applying so I don’t get streaks between my fingers. Not a great smell but not a bad smell. I always shower shortly after tanning because I don’t like the smell of burnt skin, this lotion doesn’t cover up that smell like other lotions but I shower anyways so it’s not a big deal for me. I’d rather have a dark tan and need a shower than smell nice. Overall great dark tanning lotio. and reasonably priced lotion for those who use indoor tanning beds
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
N Tazewell, VA
My new fav tanning lotion, it smells amazing and has great bronzers that work immediately after application. Well worth the money and I will definitely be purchasing again! It sells pretty cheap on Amazon Prime too! Did not give me a horrible after tanning smell either!
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Uneven Skin Tone
Kuna, ID
When I used this I seem to get a nice gradual tan but didn't seem to be getting as dark as I have with other lotions. I have my own tanning bed and have you several other tanning lotions. I order this one on Amazon and it was definitely not my favorite.
Dry / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Bordentown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Kayla S.
By far one of my top 5 favorite tanning lotions. It's always in my rotation because of how dark I get in ANY bed when I use this - i legit get at least 2 shades darker. It smells great and it's so cheap for all the product you get. THIS IS A MUST HAVE YALL I'm so serious
Oily, Dry, Combination / Redness, Scarring / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite tanning lotion for when I go to the tanning salon. It has a great smell and it really gets you bronzed! Very effective! I would say it's sometimes a little on the pricey side, but I am willing to pay for it! I definitely recommend this to everyone who says they are looking for a great tanning lotion.
Oily / Dullness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs
Cheyenne, WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this for three weeks and I am really dark from indoor tanning, but it is really easy to end up with streaks if you are not very cautious with applications. I also learned the hard way that you have to wear gloves during application to keep your hands from streaking.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
North Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of indoor tanning, not a fan of how costly lotions can be. This product is super affordable, and it gives me the best glow! It does have a bronzer in it which can leave you streaky if you don't blend evenly which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I use this all the time!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Scarring
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Erica S.
Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion uploaded by Erica S.
Just used it for the 1st time earlier today & after just this one use, I seen a major difference. Many people in other reviews I've read, said they had streaky hands & stuff with their fingers but that did not happen to me at all. I made sure I blended it in completely to where I didn't feel any wetness. Then I poured a little of my bottled water on a paper towel & wiped them thoroughly, to just be safe. The color increase i got within 1 use, where usually it would take me at least a week to reach that darkness. I'm italian, I tan easily so I guess to someone with not really any color in their genes this would normally take them about 2 weeks or more to achieve the darkness I got from this product. I Highly recommend it. There is no tingle too. It has extreme bronzers & a bunch of moisturizers. Beside the amazing color, the softness of my skin was incredible. I never had a tanning lotion give my skin so much moisture & feel so hydrated before.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dryness, Scarring, In-Grown Hairs
Vidalia, GA
This product is AMAZING! I have used it multiple times, and I even have my sister using it now. If you're a person who usually burns easily then here is the lotion for you! It doesn't burn you and it makes you get dark fast! I recommended it to anyone!
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Stretch Marks, Eczema, Scarring
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fulton, MS
7 months ago
Leah B. have you used this brand
Mikayla H. • 7 months ago
I just ordered two different ones. One is by Hempz and the other is called “it list”