BY MILLENNIUM TANNING PRODUCTS

Take your tan to the next level with Millennium Tanning Solid Black Tanning Lotion. The ultra advanced 100X silicone bronzer gets to work immediately to give you a deep, dark tan. Solid Black 100X tanning lotion has Auto-Darkening Tan Technology that... see more...

• Does this stain your hands? I've used several tanning bed...1 Answers
  • I don't tan easy, is this a good one to try?3 Answers
Millennium Tanning Products Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce
Buy on Amazon
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this for three weeks and I am really dark from indoor tanning, but it is really easy to end up with streaks if you are not very cautious with applications. I also learned the hard way that you have to wear gloves during application to keep your hands from streaking.
Cassandra C.
I absolutely love this indoor tanning lotion. It will accelerate your tan and won't leave you with an ugly orange color. It smells great and applies with ease and no streaking. Highly highly recommend.
Rachel C.
Philadelphia, PA
I work at a tanning salon, this product has always been very popular. It is a bronzing lotion and it definitely shows up after you tan. It is an older lotion but one of the best we had yet
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This tanning lotion is pretty good and getting you to a good level of tan! I use it on my body and not my face and it helped me really tan. It is a pretty decent price for a tanning lotion also. I wish it would have a better smell though .
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Quite frankly this is the only tanning lotion I use! The bronzing, the moisturizing, and the smell are perfect! When I get ready for the day I use it under my makeup! The price is moderate too. Overall...PERFECT!
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this tanning lotion because it makes you super tan in the tanning bed. however it had bronzer in it which has stained my skin in some spots a few times. but other than that I really like it. it’s not that cheap, it was like $20 on amazon, but that’s how expensive most tanning bed lotions are. I really like this lotion though!
angela j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite tanning lotion for when I go to the tanning salon. It has a great smell and it really gets you bronzed! Very effective! I would say it's sometimes a little on the pricey side, but I am willing to pay for it! I definitely recommend this to everyone who says they are looking for a great tanning lotion.
Anberlin R.
Clarkston
I don't hate this tanning lotion, but I do have some cons about it. The lotion definitely has 100X bronzer, which is great on my skin, but always left my palms orange even if I thought I had washed them well enough. If I have shaved my legs the day I use it, I also break out in hives, so I wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Just used it for the 1st time earlier today & after just this one use, I seen a major difference. Many people in other reviews I've read, said they had streaky hands & stuff with their fingers but that did not happen to me at all. I made sure I blended it in completely to where I didn't feel any wetness. Then I poured a little of my bottled water on a paper towel & wiped them thoroughly, to just be safe. The color increase i got within 1 use, where usually it would take me at least a week to reach that darkness. I'm italian, I tan easily so I guess to someone with not really any color in their genes this would normally take them about 2 weeks or more to achieve the darkness I got from this product. I Highly recommend it. There is no tingle too. It has extreme bronzers & a bunch of moisturizers. Beside the amazing color, the softness of my skin was incredible. I never had a tanning lotion give my skin so much moisture & feel so hydrated before.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of indoor tanning, not a fan of how costly lotions can be. This product is super affordable, and it gives me the best glow! It does have a bronzer in it which can leave you streaky if you don't blend evenly which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I use this all the time!
Kimberlee Y.
Nephi, UT
I don't tan easy, is this a good one to try?
Caitlin S.
Decatur, AL
Does this stain your hands? I've used several tanning bed lotions and they have all left my hands darker than the rest of my skin.