BY MILLENNIUM TANNING PRODUCTS

• Does this stain your hands? I've used several tanning bed lotions a...1 Answers
  • I don't tan easy, is this a good one to try?3 Answers
Millennium Tanning Products Millenium Tanning New Solid Black Bronzer Tanning Bed Lotion, 100x, 13.5-Ounce
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert
My review from 6-17-11 from when I was iamtan.com

I love this lotion!!

The scent is so nice and light and I had hardly no ato from this lotion.

The bronzers are great too,every time I use this I get a nice deep brown color that lasts. This lotion is also super moisturizing too.

5 stars from me!

I love pretty much love this one as I do all the other Millenium lotions I have! lol They're all keepers for me!

Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Dover, PA
I use this product for indoor AND outdoor tanning. It smells so good and makes me very dark. You must wash it off your skin before laying out though, or it will turn your palms orange. Make sure you rinse off after using or you get an orange tint to your skin. My favorite bronzer.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I was needing new tanning lotion to use so I could get a quick dark color, but not have the "after tan" smell and have my skin dry out and this is the perfect lotion! I absolutely love it and the bronzer doesn't smear or stain your clothes either! 👏🏼
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
This is a good product. Smells pretty good and works really well. I would recommend this product and will be using it again
Haley M.
Haley M.
My husband uses this lotion and he gets dark after 2 weeks!!! And we both love the cologne smell of this lotion!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This is the best tanning lotion I've ever purchased at the most reasonable price I've seen! Absolutely love this. First off -- the smell is fantastic whereas a lot of lotions are smell awful after tanning. The bringers really do work, one recommendation I do have is to wait to shower until a few hours have passed to let the bronzers sink in and work their magic. This lotion is not oily like most others and will not have you rushing directly to the shower after tanning. Enjoy!
Christy W.
Christy W.
Birmingham, AL
I've used this product several times over the past couple of years. What I like best about it is I can actually use it as a sunless tanning lotion as well as in the tanning bed. I don't tan much any more because the tanning bed has caused visible age spots and splotches on my face! This has enough dihydroxyacetone in it to give a soft natural looking brown color without making you look orange. It also has silicone in it which helps the lotion glide on my skin more smoothly. I've actually noticed that over time it has made my skin feel softer and smoother. It is very reasonably priced and I usually buy it from Amazon or eBay.
angela j.
angela j.
This is my all time favorite tanning lotion for when I go to the tanning salon. It has a great smell and it really gets you bronzed! Very effective! I would say it's sometimes a little on the pricey side, but I am willing to pay for it! I definitely recommend this to everyone who says they are looking for a great tanning lotion.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Just used it for the 1st time earlier today & after just this one use, I seen a major difference. Many people in other reviews I've read, said they had streaky hands & stuff with their fingers but that did not happen to me at all. I made sure I blended it in completely to where I didn't feel any wetness. Then I poured a little of my bottled water on a paper towel & wiped them thoroughly, to just be safe. The color increase i got within 1 use, where usually it would take me at least a week to reach that darkness. I'm italian, I tan easily so I guess to someone with not really any color in their genes this would normally take them about 2 weeks or more to achieve the darkness I got from this product. I Highly recommend it. There is no tingle too. It has extreme bronzers & a bunch of moisturizers. Beside the amazing color, the softness of my skin was incredible. I never had a tanning lotion give my skin so much moisture & feel so hydrated before.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I am a huge fan of indoor tanning, not a fan of how costly lotions can be. This product is super affordable, and it gives me the best glow! It does have a bronzer in it which can leave you streaky if you don't blend evenly which is the only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I use this all the time!
Kimberlee Y.
Kimberlee Y.
Nephi, UT
I don't tan easy, is this a good one to try?
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Decatur, AL
Does this stain your hands? I've used several tanning bed lotions and they have all left my hands darker than the rest of my skin.