Millennium Tanning Paint It Black 50X,13.5 Oz

by Millennium Tanning

NEW Unique Auto-Darkening Tan Technology delivers extreme dark bronze tanning results through its super luxurious silicone emulsion blend. Experience stunning dark tan color and ultra moisturization that lasts all day. Accelerating, Bronzing, Skin Firming, Silicone Emulsion Fragrance: Fresh and Clean Cotton Blossom. Suitable for all ages as this product does not contain a tingle!!!

50X Auto Darkening Tan Technology delivers extreme dark bronze tanning results ;; Extreme Silicone Emulsion Blend leaves your skin silky soft and smooth ;; Experience stunning dark tan color and ultra moisturization that lasts all day!; Product Action - Accelerating, Bronzing, Skin Firming, Silicone Emulsion ;; Fresh And Clean Cotton Blossom Fragrance ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Millennium Tanning Paint It Black 50X,13.5 Oz!
Georgetown, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this lotion. I've never been able to get so dark in my life but after using this I'm the darkest I've ever been. Not only can you use it indoor but it works great in the sun too. I love the smell and sometimes use it as a regular lotion just because it smells nice. Definitely recommend.
Dry, Mature / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness