BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Why should I read this book?1 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I read the first book and half of the second book, but each book was so difficult to get into. I feel like they are very slow to start with way too much exposition. I want to give the series another shot, but it's pretty complicated, so I feel like I need to read all the books again.
Brandi G.
The Millennium series is a fantastic read! All three books are exhilarating and so well written. A mentally stimulating reading experience great for any type of reading occasion, including the beach! The Swedish movies are wonderful and the American boot isn't too bad either!
Kirsten O.
Scottsdale, AZ
Loved this book series. It was difficult to start but so interesting once I got into it. The main character is a strong female, which is awesome to see, and she is such a well developed character.
Sandy D.
One of my favorite adult series. This is a thriller with several complex and flawed characters that make the story of the chase very interesting. Several twists keep you guessing, along with some heart stopping scenes and finale. Highly recommended for the adult readers.
Danielle G.
I found the first book in this series terribly confusing. There were just too many characters to keep track of. In my opinion, the 2nd book was shocking and suspenseful and overall the best of the series. The 3rd book was also very good and kept me surprised and intrigued.
Brooke J.
Lebanon, MO
I loved this series. It is true that the first part of the first book is a little dry but soldier through because it's worth it! The story grabs you and has you guessing all the way through. But beware because there are some areas that are very graphic and disturbing. It's a great Series and I felt like I speed read through them I was so eager to find out what happened.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
These books are amazing. I recommend them to everyone. Given, the financial aspect of it was way over my head, but that's only a super short part! Great books - go read them if you haven't! And don't be daunted by the large size - they really are a page turner.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
This series was waaay darker than I thought it would be. There were times where it was a little too dark to handle. However, the story line was expertly written. The mystery/thriller quality to the book was consistent and everything played into the storyline seamlessly. The worst part is that the author died before finishing the last four books in the series.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
This series kept my attention from the beginning to the end. I watched the first movie and that is when I decided I had to read the books. I got the second book on audio and it was a bit harder to follow, but the third I got through faster without the audio.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Bookworm Expert Level 1
First, don't watch the movies. They do not do the book justice. If you are in a book slump and need a big dose of some female badassery, get this series, lock yourself in your house, and read until you feel like you can take on the world! such a good series!
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Ravinder K.
Why should I read this book?