BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Danielle G.
I found the first book in this series terribly confusing. There were just too many characters to keep track of. In my opinion, the 2nd book was shocking and suspenseful and overall the best of the series. The 3rd book was also very good and kept me surprised and intrigued.
Sandy D.
One of my favorite adult series. This is a thriller with several complex and flawed characters that make the story of the chase very interesting. Several twists keep you guessing, along with some heart stopping scenes and finale. Highly recommended for the adult readers.
Brooke J.
Lebanon, MO
I loved this series. It is true that the first part of the first book is a little dry but soldier through because it's worth it! The story grabs you and has you guessing all the way through. But beware because there are some areas that are very graphic and disturbing. It's a great Series and I felt like I speed read through them I was so eager to find out what happened.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
These books are amazing. I recommend them to everyone. Given, the financial aspect of it was way over my head, but that's only a super short part! Great books - go read them if you haven't! And don't be daunted by the large size - they really are a page turner.
Alisha G.
Rochester, NY
This series was waaay darker than I thought it would be. There were times where it was a little too dark to handle. However, the story line was expertly written. The mystery/thriller quality to the book was consistent and everything played into the storyline seamlessly. The worst part is that the author died before finishing the last four books in the series.
Kristen P.
Boerne, TX
This series kept my attention from the beginning to the end. I watched the first movie and that is when I decided I had to read the books. I got the second book on audio and it was a bit harder to follow, but the third I got through faster without the audio.
Rose S.
Ruskin, FL
I bought the set on my kindle when the movie came out. I believe it was about $30, so not a bad a bad price at all. I really liked the trilogy a lot. I liked the movie and loved the books even more. I do have to say it took me a LONG time to read all three though. They are very long and has some slow parts in it. But overall I would highly recommend.
Sarah M.
Gilbertsville, PA
These books are really hard to get into at first, but when you do it'll be worth your time. I read these books on my kindle, which helped a lot with words I didn't know or the words in a different language. The author really makes your fall in love with the characters and you'll be rooting for your favorite the whole series! These are a must read.
Stephanie T.
Huntington, NY
I really enjoyed these books. They are a little difficult to get started. I found myself having to go back and re-read significant portions of the first book. Mostly because the names are difficult to remember. Once I was able to sort everything out, I couldn't put the book down. Highly recommended for someone who likes a challenging read.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
I LOVE these books so hard. Riveting storytelling, and a badass strong female lead. I've read the books multiple times since they've come out, and listened to the audiobooks multiple times as well. I recommend to anyone who has not yet read them .
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.