BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be wor...3 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the fi...3 Answers
  • How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?5 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "Even though the books starts slowly, it's still a very good read if you stick with it." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Avani P.
Discovered this in high school. I recommended it to everyone, even my teachers. It's incredible. The writing was much more eloquent in comparison to the novels geared towards teenagers. I did need to take a few moments to gather all the confusing information from time to time, but it was enrapturing.
Krystal G.
Pataskala, OH
Loved reading these books. I definitely got attached to the characters and found myself wanting there to be a 4th book (still have my fingers crossed). The first one is definitely a little slow to get into and there are a TON of characters, so keep that in mind and organize thoughts or notes accordingly.
Mikey A.
Glendale, CA
This trilogy is pretty long if you read it all at once, but if you're like me, you'll have to! I got hooked after the first one, and was overseas.. hunted down the next two at airports, because I had to know what happened next. I love the characters, and the story is really unique. Pretty awesome.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I loved this trilogy! Lizbeth was a great character. You wound up really caring for her in all her falling apart, jacked up glory. The mystery was really engaging and made you actively involved in trying to solve the myster. Stieg Larsson was a really great writer and I highly recommend this trilogy.
Megan E.
Springfield, MO
These books are amazing. They have so many plot twists. They are full of action, adventure, and drama. I can't go on enough. I wish the author was still with us but am excited to see the continuation of his work through another author. Can't wait until the Girl in the Spider's Web comes out.
Tabitha H.
Otsego, MN
Great books, pulls you in! I had some difficulty with the names of the characters (due to the fact it was not originally in English). Once I created my own names in my head I was good to go! Great story, lots of twists and turns that make you want to keep reading and reading!
Samantha R.
Salisbury, MD
I loved the millennium series! These were some of the best Swedish crime novels I have ever read. Stieg Larsson is absolutely brilliant. The importance of feminism is brought up all throughout the series and Lisbeth is one of the most intriguing characters I have ever encountered.
Claire B.
Corvallis, OR
I read the first book and half of the second book, but each book was so difficult to get into. I feel like they are very slow to start with way too much exposition. I want to give the series another shot, but it's pretty complicated, so I feel like I need to read all the books again.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
Loved this book series. It was difficult to start but so interesting once I got into it. The main character is a strong female, which is awesome to see, and she is such a well developed character.
Brandi G.
The Millennium series is a fantastic read! All three books are exhilarating and so well written. A mentally stimulating reading experience great for any type of reading occasion, including the beach! The Swedish movies are wonderful and the American boot isn't too bad either!
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Victoria F.