BY STIEG LARSSON

• Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that woul...3 Answers
  • Why should I read this book?1 Answers
  • Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only hav...3 Answers
Millennium Series
  • "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
  • "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
  • "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
  • "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
  • "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
Jennifer W.
Wilmington, DE
I saw this collection at Walmart. Believe it or not, Walmart has a pretty good collection of the latest books. I'm still working on the last of the saga, but the movie of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoos was awesome!
Avani P.
Discovered this in high school. I recommended it to everyone, even my teachers. It's incredible. The writing was much more eloquent in comparison to the novels geared towards teenagers. I did need to take a few moments to gather all the confusing information from time to time, but it was enrapturing.
Genine A.
Hiko, NV
The series was a really good read. my friend recommended them and i was really hesitant to buy them but glad i did the lead female character is very strong and deals with a lot of abuse but handles it in an awesome way. there is a lot going on in the books but i promise u wont get bored with the series.
Kimberly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
All three of these were great books. Very interesting story lines and lots of twists that you didn't see coming. They only down side I noticed was that Stieg Larsson likes to be very description and give lots of details which can be great but that along side with the amount of characters mentioned can make it a little difficult to keep everything straight. Also some parts were a bit graphic. But definitely worth reading!
Amanda D.
These series have a great story line to them & they're written very well. However, they were hard to get into at first--once you get past the first couple of chapters in the first book, the story will start to pick up & you can't wait to read the series. At first, they were hard to follow--I had to reread several paragraphs to understand the story, but once I was able to follow the author, I really enjoyed what I read.
Mikey A.
Glendale, CA
This trilogy is pretty long if you read it all at once, but if you're like me, you'll have to! I got hooked after the first one, and was overseas.. hunted down the next two at airports, because I had to know what happened next. I love the characters, and the story is really unique. Pretty awesome.
Melissa B.
Rahway, NJ
I loved this trilogy! Lizbeth was a great character. You wound up really caring for her in all her falling apart, jacked up glory. The mystery was really engaging and made you actively involved in trying to solve the myster. Stieg Larsson was a really great writer and I highly recommend this trilogy.
Megan E.
Springfield, MO
These books are amazing. They have so many plot twists. They are full of action, adventure, and drama. I can't go on enough. I wish the author was still with us but am excited to see the continuation of his work through another author. Can't wait until the Girl in the Spider's Web comes out.
Tabitha H.
Otsego, MN
Great books, pulls you in! I had some difficulty with the names of the characters (due to the fact it was not originally in English). Once I created my own names in my head I was good to go! Great story, lots of twists and turns that make you want to keep reading and reading!
Samantha R.
Salisbury, MD
I loved the millennium series! These were some of the best Swedish crime novels I have ever read. Stieg Larsson is absolutely brilliant. The importance of feminism is brought up all throughout the series and Lisbeth is one of the most intriguing characters I have ever encountered.
Ryashia M.
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
Jaylene P.
San Mateo, CA
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Jade P.
Holland, MI
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Ravinder K.
Why should I read this book?