- "The first book took a while to get into, but once I got there I was completely hooked, and couldn't wait for the next one." in 37 reviews
- "Probably one of my favourite book series- these books are so well written, and all of the plot twists and turns definitely kept my attention- I read all three of them in a week!" in 11 reviews
- "i liked this series alot, it got a little slow at some points and some of the characters were hard to follow but all in all good series" in 7 reviews
- "It took me awhile to get into it, but before long I was completely absorbed in these three books." in 6 reviews
- "The second book, as it is unabridged, was detail heavy - and not on the good details you want, but with the kind where I could have removed 1/2 the book and not even nicked the plot line." in 6 reviews
This book series is great. Some parts do get very graphic, but it's a very compelling read. I highly recommend this.
For me, these were a little difficult to get into at first. But if you stick with it, they get really, really good.
The books are way better than the movies. Which tends to be the case. Still like the Swedish movies the best.
This series is one of my favorites!! Highly recommend, but be aware, very, very graphic. Compelling and complex.
The first book started a little slow, but I was hooked once the action started. Couldn't read them fast enough.
Ahhhhhhhmazing!!!! Better than the movie (duh)!!! Little of a slow start, but stick with it! Crazy plot twists!!!
Amazing books, incredible series! Such a well written mystery/ who did it novel. Was a page turner, each book.
I'm a book nerd and love all types of books but I could not get into this book. It did not interest me at all.
These books are gripping and although they are graphic, they keep you on the edge of teh cliff and always guess
Awesome books! I read the first one and then flew through the rest. A little violent but it tells a good story
Q & A
Have You Read Any Of These Books?
How long until the book isn't so difficult to get through?
Could anyone recommend a series similar to this that would be worth reading?
Wait. How did I not know this was a series? They only have the first movie out, right? Are they any good?
Why should I read this book?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos